PDA

View Full Version : il-2 sturm 1946 4.08 dedicated server patch

rclarkjr
12-28-2007, 08:55 PM
Here's another question. What is the 4.08 dedicated server patch for and is it something I shouldn't of downloaded ? I noticed that after downloading it created a seperate folder Ubi Soft that appears to be specific to FB. If I didn't need this download is it ok to delete this folder from my hard drive? I did download the 4.08 exe patch with no problems and thought this ( dedicated server patch) was needed also with Sturm 1946. Thanks again everyone.

rclarkjr
12-28-2007, 08:55 PM
Here's another question. What is the 4.08 dedicated server patch for and is it something I shouldn't of downloaded ? I noticed that after downloading it created a seperate folder Ubi Soft that appears to be specific to FB. If I didn't need this download is it ok to delete this folder from my hard drive? I did download the 4.08 exe patch with no problems and thought this ( dedicated server patch) was needed also with Sturm 1946. Thanks again everyone.

Akronnick
12-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Unless Your running a Full-Time server, you don't need the Dedicated server. The dedicated server is a different version of the game that only works as a server, there is no player interface.

The latest patch for the single player is 4.09 beta.