PDA

View Full Version : Assassin recruit missions

social-phobia
11-22-2011, 08:29 AM
In AC:B you has these birdcage things all over the place where you could send your recruits on missions to level them up etc. I'm sure they were on the map too.

In AC:R they're not on the map and as I never read anything and just press A to get to the game I'm sure I've missed something important.

In short... where do I find the birdcage things to check my recruits and send them on missions etc?

Thanks in advance.

Artemis88
11-22-2011, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by social-phobia:
In AC:B you has these birdcage things all over the place where you could send your recruits on missions to level them up etc. I'm sure they were on the map too.

In AC:R they're not on the map and as I never read anything and just press A to get to the game I'm sure I've missed something important.

In short... where do I find the birdcage things to check my recruits and send them on missions etc?

Thanks in advance.

ACR actually still has them. They are right next to the bomb crafting stations (white bomb icons all over your ingame map).

deadly_thought
11-22-2011, 08:33 AM
they arnt on the maps (wich is dumb) there is one near tower of galata and another (i think) near sofias library youll come across them during missions and free roams they are there

social-phobia
11-22-2011, 08:36 AM
Thanks Artemis88, I found one finally =)

Artemis88
11-22-2011, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by social-phobia:
Thanks Artemis88, I found one finally =)

You're welcome http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif