PDA

View Full Version : short weapons, when are they better ?

Shokurai
11-27-2009, 12:15 AM
been trying to figure out when daggers are better weapons, those fast guards that run you down, seems like since they attack fast you can wear those guys down fast, and kill them fast.

But other than that, i seem to get a counter kill more often with sword and even when i pull off a counter with my dagger i do some damage but not the kill

so when are daggers better, is it, against certain types of enemies , the weapons they use etc.

any thoughts ?

Azugo
11-27-2009, 04:11 AM
I find they're better when dealing with enemies on low health.

P459
11-27-2009, 05:29 AM
I think its better when your fighting multiple enemies, because its faster.

An_Idea
11-27-2009, 01:56 PM
in my experience daggers and the hidden blades are great against brutes, and horrible against the agile guards. the brutes just keep blocking but since the daggers and HB's are so fast u whittle down their hp fast and then kill em

the agile guards keep dodging so ussually i just shoot em in the face or wait for them to attack and then counter

Sren001
11-27-2009, 02:48 PM
They're best when you wanna be cruel and do some bloody finishers, sure you stab someone through the chest with one of the many swords, but with the daggers you pierce their skulls http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

wieetsguy
11-27-2009, 07:40 PM
Definitely for brutes, because the only other normal way of killing them is disarming which makes you vulnerable to attacks.