PDA

View Full Version : Storyline Catch-Up

TJByrum2
06-04-2010, 01:58 PM
I like the AC storyline, and I want to see it all.

Sadly, I only have AC1, but AC2 might soon be on its way (only 20 dollar to go).

I'd like it if you guys could give me some more in-depth info into the game's storyline.

Here is all I know in 1:
The Templars want world peace, but they are doing in a very bad way. By getting the Piece(s) of Eden, they can control the world, thus bringing about world peace.

The Assassins on the otherhand want peace as well, and assassinate targets who they fear will revolt against this act.

Through the Templars and Assassins want the same thing, they want to achieve it differently.

---

In Modern Day, the Templars are Abstergo, and wish to use the Animus to see Desmond's Ancestor's Past to find out where the Piece of Eden is.

The Modern Assassins want to rescue Desmond, train him and then end modern-day Abstergo.

---

Right? I do not own 2.

wanderer77
06-04-2010, 02:15 PM
the storyline?
its more like a message to end blind faith and tyranny.

lilbacchant
06-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by TJByrum2:
I like the AC storyline, and I want to see it all.

Sadly, I only have AC1, but AC2 might soon be on its way (only 20 dollar to go).

I'd like it if you guys could give me some more in-depth info into the game's storyline.

Here is all I know in 1:
The Templars want world peace, but they are doing in a very bad way. By getting the Piece(s) of Eden, they can control the world, thus bringing about world peace.

The Assassins on the otherhand want peace as well, and assassinate targets who they fear will revolt against this act.

Through the Templars and Assassins want the same thing, they want to achieve it differently.

---

In Modern Day, the Templars are Abstergo, and wish to use the Animus to see Desmond's Ancestor's Past to find out where the Piece of Eden is.

The Modern Assassins want to rescue Desmond, train him and then end modern-day Abstergo.

---

Right? I do not own 2.

I'm not really sure what you're asking ...

Is your memory of the plot from AC1 intact? Good enough, imo. Of course, you said you have it, so why not play it again just prior to getting AC2 (that's what I did in the long-ago).

If you're asking for plot details from AC2, well, why?

If I were you, I'd get the hell off the forum before you inadvertantly -- or cave to temptation -- read an AC2 spoiler. Then, a few days, week, or whatever, before getting AC2, play AC1 again. If you do this, and assuming you loved AC1, then AC2 is gonna rock your world! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

TJByrum2
06-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Well I do have AC1, and I almost beat it a second time, currently I rest at the assassination of Robert Sable, just gotta do few missions to find that Maria Chick, let her go, find Sable in that place, talk to that guy, fight off Sable's men and kill him, fight Mualim...

Anyway I already know everything that happens in AC2, I spoiled it myself, but luckily this type of stuff doesn't screw up my gameplay. It doesn't matter to me, as long as I play it.

What I was confused about is the modern-day assassins, templars, and other things. Basically, what exactly is happening between the Assassins and Abstergo? And who is 'Ones who Came Before', or whoever that hologram was.

Epsilonyx
06-06-2010, 02:42 AM
assassins dont assassinate people who will revolt against world peace, they kill templars who want to rule the world. the ones that came before *MAJOR spoiler*
I
I
V
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">ARE GODS</span>

lilbacchant
06-06-2010, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by blackanguish:
assassins dont assassinate people who will revolt against world peace, they kill templars who want to rule the world. the ones that came before *MAJOR spoiler*
I
I
V
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">ARE GODS</span>

Umm, no. According to Minerva, they were mis-perceived as deities after the cataclysm that killed most humans and TWCB.

Epsilonyx
06-06-2010, 09:10 PM
thats what i mean. they are what we now call gods, via stories and fables, but are in fact aliens