PDA

View Full Version : you guys have to stop whining about the game being bad!

eddie0000
04-25-2010, 09:34 AM
topic!^^^^

i see in this game forum everyone is like whining that the game gonna suck! how would u guys know its gonna suck? so what the game barrows some ideas from other games!!!??? so what we gonna have exoskeletons,invisibility,backpack rocket launchers??? i think they doing the right think! i think all the weapons and w.e the game will have is going to be very real in 10-15 years!

so guys please stop whining because you judging whats written down! u havent even see any gameplay video what so ever!

im very exited about this game because it reminds me of crysis and i always wanted to play a game thats like crysis but without the nanosuit! this game answered my prayers

buzzcocks
04-25-2010, 01:23 PM
That's exactly our problem - it's like Crysis and any game called Ghost Recon should be nothing like it. And without the nano suit? The only thing missing is the speed and jump boost. I'm guessing you never played OGR.

eddie0000
04-25-2010, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by buzzcocks:
That's exactly our problem - it's like Crysis and any game called Ghost Recon should be nothing like it. And without the nano suit? The only thing missing is the speed and jump boost. I'm guessing you never played OGR.

they aren't the same games! each game has it's own personality! yes i have played GRAW 2 ,H.A.W.X,END WAR!...... H.A.W.X and END WAR have advance technology! if by any means ghost recon future soldier borrowed a lot from end war not crysis! GRFS borrowed what the invisibility? ohh cry me a river!!

BSR_RuGGBuTT
04-25-2010, 03:24 PM
Eddie, instead of replying with antagonistic comments like "cry me a river" why don't you just accept the fact that the rest of us have opinions about the Ghost Recon series. You come here having been registered less than a month and you insult people who have been here 5 years or more. You are entitled to your opinion but your immature and antagonistic comments are not warranted nor are they welcomed.

If you have a problem with that then I suggest you contact one of the mods. I for one am fed up with your childish behavior.

Tacamo
04-25-2010, 05:19 PM
Might as well have both sides be super futuristic though. Direct energy/explosive based vehicle mounted anti-missile systems and/or vehicle force fields to make killing tanks more difficult. Some of those are being researched and others are currently deployed.

eddie0000
04-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by BSR_RuGGBuTT:
Eddie, instead of replying with antagonistic comments like "cry me a river" why don't you just accept the fact that the rest of us have opinions about the Ghost Recon series. You come here having been registered less than a month and you insult people who have been here 5 years or more. You are entitled to your opinion but your immature and antagonistic comments are not warranted nor are they welcomed.

If you have a problem with that then I suggest you contact one of the mods. I for one am fed up with your childish behavior.

hahaha im supporting this forum! you guys talk bad about the game! if your fed up whit my behavior cry me a river i dont care what you think! no one wants to hear you whining!! your no support to this game anyway!

i do understand people have different opinions of course but you guys already saying how the game gonna suck when theirs no actually gameplay video to judge the game! so i am kinda right!

Tacamo
04-25-2010, 08:57 PM
The track record of the Far Cry, Silent Hunter and Rainbow Six series say a lot about how buggy the software might be, how dramatically different the core gameplay is from the past(good or bad varies on opinion), the punishment of paying customers via ridiculous yet still crackable DRM (be it online validation with unreliable servers or Starforce and it's BBM complaints and eventual class action lawsuit) not to mention lack of support after a game is released. Based on their track record some if not a lot of concern is warranted. Especially for the console to PC port versions.

ST2_Pootin
04-25-2010, 10:12 PM
Eddie I am going to take you seriously although I'm pretty sure your trolling. You ever watch a movie and loved it and the sequal comes out with different actors and is totally unrelated. Well that is what people are ****ed about. You have no bases as this is a completely new game to you. This community has been around for 10 years and you are new so you are making arguments to something you have no context for. You may enjoy this game but it is not ghost recon and that is what people are complaining about... The false advertising.

eddie0000
04-26-2010, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by ST2_Pootin:
Eddie I am going to take you seriously although I'm pretty sure your trolling. You ever watch a movie and loved it and the sequal comes out with different actors and is totally unrelated. Well that is what people are ****ed about. You have no bases as this is a completely new game to you. This community has been around for 10 years and you are new so you are making arguments to something you have no context for. You may enjoy this game but it is not ghost recon and that is what people are complaining about... The false advertising.

well you are right about what you sad about the movie part

buzzcocks
04-26-2010, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by eddie0000:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by buzzcocks:

they aren't the same games! each game has it's own personality! yes i have played GRAW 2 ,H.A.W.X,END WAR!...... H.A.W.X and END WAR have advance technology! if by any means ghost recon future soldier borrowed a lot from end war not crysis! GRFS borrowed what the invisibility? ohh cry me a river!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GRAW 2 isn't OGR... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

eddie0000
04-26-2010, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by buzzcocks:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eddie0000:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by buzzcocks:

they aren't the same games! each game has it's own personality! yes i have played GRAW 2 ,H.A.W.X,END WAR!...... H.A.W.X and END WAR have advance technology! if by any means ghost recon future soldier borrowed a lot from end war not crysis! GRFS borrowed what the invisibility? ohh cry me a river!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GRAW 2 isn't OGR... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

still graw2 dont have exoskeleton and invisibility!

buzzcocks
04-26-2010, 02:11 PM
Exactly.

BSR_RuGGBuTT
04-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Eddie, you're still in high school aren't you?

eddie0000
04-26-2010, 08:19 PM
Eddie, you're still in high school aren't you?

why talk about yourself mate?

BSR_RuGGBuTT
04-26-2010, 08:20 PM
ROFL, I thought as much.
HAND, K THX BYE

eddie0000
04-27-2010, 09:36 AM
ROFL, I thought as much.
HAND, K THX BYE

wanna say that to my face? no didn't think so!

ST2_Pootin
04-27-2010, 07:01 PM
Funny how i have had multiple posts banned for less. Eddie you have proven yourself a troll.

eddie0000
04-27-2010, 07:38 PM
Funny how i have had multiple posts banned for less. Eddie you have proven yourself a troll.

okay good for u...want a cookie now?

BSR_RuGGBuTT
04-27-2010, 08:45 PM
Eddie you have proven yourself a troll.
QFT.

Mr_Shade
04-28-2010, 11:15 AM
I don't think this topic is going anywhere useful..

If the OP wants to re-word his opinion, and not try to cause arguments, maybe we could get a decent discussion going from people on different sides of the fence..