PDA

View Full Version : Shame on you

ub1f4n_331
03-09-2010, 12:06 PM
I have returned my copy of assasins creed. This is not serious. I'm tired of this treatment by ubisoft, it terribly dissapoints me.

Seriously, feedback is zero, and I'm still not able to play my game. Ubisoft = scammers

Shame on you.

M-dahaka
03-09-2010, 12:26 PM
how do you return a game that's linked to your account?

dracul72
03-09-2010, 12:28 PM
I would like to know that too! I've been aching to get my money back!

Murcuseo
03-09-2010, 12:38 PM
I'm getting pretty tired of the *****ing posts about ubisoft... be angry at the pirates and hackers for putting them in this situation in the first place. You're all spitting your anger in the wrong face!!

To be fair they could have just dropped the PC version altogether but they didn't, they put in some money,effort and time of which they could have done something else with and gave it a go. So it didn't work out quite as planned and you don't get exactly what you want... lifes like that, you don't always get what you want(hail to Mick) even if you pay "good" money for it.

I've never quite understood that term "good money", all money is good money... even monopoly money is good for what its used for lol

Anyway, back to the point http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

People need to shut the hell up and just stick it out, if not do as this guy has done and get your money back... then get the hell out of here and go moan about something else http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

dracul72
03-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Are you ******ed? I've bought a product that works half of the time I try to use it and you think that's OK and I have to deal with it? In what country do you live? Russia? This is not normal behavior in western European countries!

Murcuseo
03-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by dracul72:
Are you ******ed? I've bought a product that works half of the time I try to use it and you think that's OK and I have to deal with it? In what country do you live? Russia? This is not normal behavior in western European countries!

lol just cause I don't happen to have the same opinion as you doesn't mean I'm ******ed, I just don't see the point in whinging and moaning like a bunch of spoiled kids...it ain't produtive in any way.

Fair enough get your point across if you're not happy about it and get a refund if you want to take it that far but people swearing and cursing Ubisoft for this is pointless... as I said misplaced anger!

I'm from Scotland by the way :P

People need to be patient and see what happens, thats all I'm saying...

carlwouters
03-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Robson I fully agree, but you have to understand the anger from some people, that when you pay 50 euros for a game wich you can't play is pretty hard.

Most of these people are just frustrated and btw you can't return a game once you connected it to a ubi account, not that I want to return AC2 because it is awesome and I can wait another week to play the rest of it.

Murcuseo
03-09-2010, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by carlwouters:
Robson I fully agree, but you have to understand the anger from some people, that when you pay 50 euros for a game wich you can't play is pretty hard.

Most of these people are just frustrated and btw you can't return a game once you connected it to a ubi account, not that I want to return AC2 because it is awesome and I can wait another week to play the rest of it.

I can fully empathise with everyone, I payed 60 for the Black Edition but people are focusing their anger in the wrong place, well... thats my opinion anyway.

I just get tired of all the huffing and puffing that goes on, you'll often find that the ones who whinge and moan the most tend to be the ones who are least likely to do anything about it.

Some folk just like to moan a lot lol

LCGuardian
03-09-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by carlwouters:

I can fully empathise with everyone, I payed 60 for the Black Edition but people are focusing their anger in the wrong place, well... thats my opinion anyway.

I just get tired of all the huffing and puffing that goes on, you'll often find that the ones who whinge and moan the most tend to be the ones who are least likely to do anything about it.

Some folk just like to moan a lot lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As long as they post within the rules, they are fully entitled to complain about the DRM on this forum.

And how exactly are people supposed to do anything about it instead of complain? None of the fans posting here has the ability to remove the DRM (that's up to Ubi), and they can't stop piracy (that's up to the pirates).

Murcuseo
03-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by LCGuardian:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by carlwouters:

Some folk just like to moan a lot lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As long as they post within the rules, they are fully entitled to complain about the DRM on this forum.

And how exactly are people supposed to do anything about it instead of complain? None of the fans posting here has the ability to remove the DRM (that's up to Ubi), and they can't stop piracy (that's up to the pirates). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did actually say that they are entitled to post what they want but swearing and cursing Ubi is conterproductive, you obviously didn't read through the thread properly...

By do something about it i mean go and get a refund... instead of just moaning constantly. There is quite a few users on here who just moan and moan and moan about it in so many different threads, we get it... you're annoyed. Get it out your system once and move on!!

dracul72
03-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Give me my money back and I'll move on. And btw Scotland is a lot like Russia http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Grandmaster_Z
03-09-2010, 02:09 PM
Robson are you ******ed? so you just like bending over and taking it in the pooper? you think ezio would just sit there and cry about it when his family got killed? no, he took action. IDIOT!

Murcuseo
03-09-2010, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by dracul72:
Give me my money back and I'll move on. And btw Scotland is a lot like Russia http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Go get your money back and you can move on, also you could be right... I've never been to Russia so I couldn't comment lol

The weather is pretty similar though... prosume you've been to Scotland and Russia seeing as you know so much about both http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
Robson are you ******ed? so you just like bending over and taking it in the pooper? you think ezio would just sit there and cry about it when his family got killed? no, he took action. IDIOT!

lol someone else with an axe to grind, ok... I can over look you insulting me just cause you're obviously one of those types, keyboard warrior and the like.

Anyway, you too obviously didn't read the thread properly, I didn't say anyone should bend over and take it in the pooper.. I said there is more productive ways to go about it than whinging and moaning like a little *****.

Again i'll say, just cause I don't fully agree with how people are handling this doesn't mean I agree with the whole situation, next time Grand.. read the damn thread properly before you spout out a lot of rubbish, TOOL! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

BTOG46
03-09-2010, 02:35 PM
Time to close this now seeing as it's descended into a petty flame war.