PDA

View Full Version : Not able to start FB+PF+PF

p-39driver
09-06-2005, 11:41 AM
Well allllrighty then...
Installed FB+AEP,ran it,no problems.
Installed PF into FB+AEP.No error messages or anything.Looks like a clean install.Did it all from "D" drive(Cd-Rom).

When I insert disc #2 into drive "D"(Cd-Rom),the FB+AEP+PF main menu appears as it should.I click on "start FB+AEP+PF",and the cd-ron drive runs a bit,then stops.

Yes,I installed all three in the correct order,and no I have not down loaded any patches.

I have tried all methods of opening the program,with the same result...CD-ROM runs,sigh's quits..

Any ideas as to cause/fix?

System specs:
Pentium4 at2.1GHz
80 Gig hard drive
OS is Win XP Pro

I have also tried un-installing,then re-installing the whole lot.Same problem.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

p-39driver
09-06-2005, 11:41 AM
Well allllrighty then...
Installed FB+AEP,ran it,no problems.
Installed PF into FB+AEP.No error messages or anything.Looks like a clean install.Did it all from "D" drive(Cd-Rom).

When I insert disc #2 into drive "D"(Cd-Rom),the FB+AEP+PF main menu appears as it should.I click on "start FB+AEP+PF",and the cd-ron drive runs a bit,then stops.

Yes,I installed all three in the correct order,and no I have not down loaded any patches.

I have tried all methods of opening the program,with the same result...CD-ROM runs,sigh's quits..

Any ideas as to cause/fix?

System specs:
Pentium4 at2.1GHz
80 Gig hard drive
OS is Win XP Pro

I have also tried un-installing,then re-installing the whole lot.Same problem.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

steve_v
09-06-2005, 01:39 PM
this is for another issue, but may apply to your situation. Ubisoft Solution Center (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=10061&p_created=1099077749&p_sid=3_uGGxsh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PWRmbHQmcF9ncmlkc29yd D0mcF9yb3dfY250PTQmcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1zZWFyY2hfbmw mcF9wcm9kX2x2bDE9ODgmcF9wcm9kX2x2bDI9MTEyOCZwX2Nhd F9sdmwxPSZwX2NhdF9sdmwyPSZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=)

p-39driver
09-07-2005, 08:43 AM
Thanks Steve,
In the meantime I have un-installed all of it,and will give it another try Monday.I have to concentrate my attention to XP updates and service packs for the time being.

I just may install FB+AEP in order to hold me over...

I'm really jonesing for some flight time..

Thanks for the advise.I'll let you know how it goes....