PDA

View Full Version : Frustration hitting its peak

UnsentSoul
11-20-2010, 06:52 PM
Anyone else feel like their luck is just **** on in this game? Ever start the game and see 5-6 people take off for the roof the entire game? Spawning is confusing when you spawn and your mark is a needle thin on the radar but die 3-4 seconds after spawning? I play the game and experience so many things that arent controlably and it makes it really really hard to succeed in this game. What's people's k/d ratio looking like? I'm lucky to break even. Maybe the problem is that i walk to my target, blend with the crowd, not a big roof jumper? It's amazing though because i still wanna play it and i just watch my luck go down **** creek w/o a paddle almost every game. (i'm at lvl 16 also)

Raisendori
11-20-2010, 07:02 PM
ik what you mean with the spawning

berm87
11-20-2010, 07:27 PM
When people first start playing, roving the roofs seems like the easiest way to find and eliminate targets. As you level up, though, you'll find that the more experienced players rely on stealth and strategy to best their assignments.

Keep playing and soon you'll find the game less frustrating. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

postwick
11-20-2010, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by berm87:
When people first start playing, roving the roofs seems like the easiest way to find and eliminate targets. As you level up, though, you'll find that the more experienced players rely on stealth and strategy to best their assignments.

Keep playing and soon you'll find the game less frustrating. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I agree with this.

Also, you don't need a positive kill/death ratio. What you need is GOOD kills that get you a lot of points. Pay attention to the leaderboard at the end of the game - the person who wins is NOT usually the person with the most kills.

You're better off getting two 600 point kills in 3 minutes than 10 100 point kills because you're running around like a dope.

And personally, a good high-point kill is much more satisfying to me...hiding in a crowd and popping out, etc.

Don't forget - kills aren't the only way to get points. I get a lot of points by stunning my pursuer, getting them to kill a civilian, etc.

If you play this game the way it's "intended" it is a lot of fun. If you just run around like a crazy person jumping on people it'll get boring quickly.

rb2610
11-20-2010, 08:00 PM
I've found there's usually been a decent balance of stealthy players and 'free runners'. While there is often some rooftop action going on, there also always seems to be someone there ready to sneak up behind you and stick a blade in your back.

I think that's the way it's meant to be really, some fast paced rooftop/chase action and some cloak and dagger stealth killing all going on at once, really keeps you on your toes.

Nick1021
11-20-2010, 08:47 PM
Wanted is a lot about luck. I like Alliance.

harryslik
11-20-2010, 08:57 PM
Its fun I always spring until my bar gets bigger then slow down and go stealthy allowing me to get around more and kill people quicker.
Nothing more satisfying than an incognito kill from outsmarting other players who are running around.

hayoye111
11-20-2010, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Nick1021:
Wanted is a lot about luck. I like Alliance.

Yes, either this or Manhunt. You'll always get points for helping your allies.