PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood FAQs

FredEx919
11-15-2010, 09:44 PM
We've posted the first set of FAQs on the Ubisoft support site. They can be found here (http://ubi.li/vXPXp) and here (http://ubi.li/tJMQb).

If you have any trouble with your game be sure to send your questions our way! I'll be answering questions here and on the Ubisoft support Facebook page(link is below) for a short while tonight http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

ninja_7_7
11-15-2010, 10:02 PM
Very helpful and I dont even have the game yet lol.
Edit: What happens if you fail the secondary objective? Can you restart the mission to achieve full synchronization?

FredEx919
11-15-2010, 10:06 PM
Yes you will have the ability to replay the memory from the DNA menu

Ghoulishtie
11-15-2010, 11:40 PM
Game is great so far, loving it!

However, when are the multiplayer servers gonna be up? I was looking forward to playing a few matches before going to sleep, but the servers aren't up :'(

FredEx919
11-15-2010, 11:45 PM
@Ghoulishtie how long ago did you try to get in a match? The servers had not yet gone up at about 12am est, but are currently up and running.

S1lent0ne
11-16-2010, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by FredEx919:
@Ghoulishtie how long ago did you try to get in a match? The servers had not yet gone up at about 12am est, but are currently up and running.

The game hasn't been released on PC. Are you running dedicated XBox and PS3 servers? You might want to get some real computers to handle the multiplayer.

Ghoulishtie
11-16-2010, 05:34 AM
It keeps giving me a message stating: "The Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood server is not available at this time. Please try again later." no matter what I pick. I am on xbox live.

Btw, i'm playing this on my 360 console.

I really hope there isn't something wrong...

edit: nvmd. unplugged my internet cable, and now im in. Highly doubt ill find a game at this time in the morning though lol. Well, hope there will be more ppl on when I get back from college in an hour.

roccosaurus
11-16-2010, 10:23 PM
I have just started the first Rome missions and am rebuilding and unlocking stuff but I keep desyncrinizing. Im not in a locked area either. I'll be walking/running and bam desnyc. Do you know whats going on here?

HorTyS
11-16-2010, 11:51 PM
ok, i think my game (single player at least) is ruined! i was playing SP, & a friend invited me to CoD:Black Ops, i pressed the guide button & accidently hit "accept game invite", when it asked if i wanted to leave my current game i clicked 'no', sent my friend a message to tell him i wasn't joining & backed out of the guide, but the game kicked me to the main MULTIPLAYER screen. i backed out to the start screen, pressed start & it loaded me back into the multiplayer, it does this everytime now, i cannot play single player anymore!

does anyone have any suggestions on a possible fix? i tried clearing my cache, but that didn't help. UBI PLEASE FIX!! i wanna play your awesome game!!!

TapDatMeliodas
11-17-2010, 02:12 AM
Will ACB have a midnight launch at EB: Games Australia plz answer asap http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

PersianLink
11-18-2010, 03:03 PM
I don't quite know whether this is the right forum to complain about this but I have a problem with ordering the game in the first place. I really want to have the Limited Codex Edition for PS3 but everytime I try to order it on shop.ubi.com, it showed Server Error CAT_000015 and I couldn't order it. I first thought this was a problem of preordering, but now after the release the situation has not improved.

Is this a coincidence or are they deliberately holding back the Limited Edition? I am visiting the German site of the Ubisoft shop. If you can help me in any way or at least tell me where to complain, I would appreciate it.

RedVix1190
11-18-2010, 04:01 PM
I am playing Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood at this moment and i am not able to call my horse, no matter how long i ride one, or hope onto one, and yesterday i was able to call my horse perfectly fine. I'm wondering if there's a way to fix it. Please help. Thank you.

bassmx
11-19-2010, 01:46 AM
Hi!

I'm an Assassin from mexico! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
I've recently started to play ACBrotherhood on Xbox360 & I'm a frequent player of Project Legacy on Facebook, it says that I may be able to conect bothe AC, but every time I try to access in Project Legacy to the Traning and Contract labels it says thay I'm not able to connect 'caus I have not an active session of ACB... My Xbox live account is silver nowadays.
How could I manage to solve this issue?

Thanks!

PS: I'm more than ejoying both Project Legacy & Brotherhood!

f.c.sauer
11-19-2010, 03:59 AM
Can anyone tell me why they release the PC version FOUR AND A HALF MONTHS later?
I feel myself, as a PC gamer, not appreciated.
This is the third time Ubisoft does this in this. Why do we have to wait longer?
Is the PC version not finished yet? Then they had to see it coming after the last two times. Why didn't they put more man on the PC version?
Or is this just because of money? They make more money when we, PC gamers, have to wait?
That doesn't give me a good feeling, so to say.
(Sorry I don't have politer words to use, but my English is not perfect) The Pc gamers will think: if they don't give a sh*t about us, we don't about them. So because of actions like this, people will download more, instead of just buy it.
I ordered the Codex Edition for the PC months ago. Then was clear that the release date was 18 November. I still looked at the site now and then to see what was new, but I never saw anywhere the different release date for the PC. And now I still can't find it on the site. So I put 18 November in my agenda. So you can understand how disappointed I was yesterday when the game didn't came. So I looked on the site of the store I ordered it why I didn't got it. There I saw that the PC version will be released on 31-03-2011.
Of course I hope the PC version can be released earlier, but I know Ubisoft won't do that.

So please, can that be put somewhere on the site where I can actually find it? And can the specs for the PC version be put there to?

With kind regards,

Finn

ac3KEK
11-19-2010, 04:52 PM
I am a bit confused on the ending of AC:B. In the strategy book i bought it said the hollographic image was Juno, but others are saying it is an updated version of Minerva.

TCZYS
11-20-2010, 09:45 AM
ok game is cooollllllll it is but ai got only first stage 'Copernic'. Question is wher is oder stage from psn ??? End wher ai shud put code in-game to unlock exclusive content??? Odher missions 'The aqueducts' end 'Trajan market' pis http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

icyxyci1986
11-20-2010, 02:54 PM
The glyph on Rose in Fiore, go to it, turn on eagle vision and nothing. Got on top of building to seacrh for it and don't see it. I have the guide also and where it says it is suppose to be, its not there. Any ideas? Do I have to restore the building first or is there some in game event that opens the building. The side of the building in my game is still boarded up.

vixx2010
11-20-2010, 05:07 PM
is anyone else having this problem?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4pEu4k8oMo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4pEu4k8oMo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

vixx2010
11-20-2010, 05:09 PM
is anyone else having this problem?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4pEu4k8oMo

freewilly2345
11-21-2010, 05:24 AM
hi yh right there are loads of things acb il start off:
1)you cant gallop on the horse in or out the city
2)y are you just in rome y cant you go to other citys like on on the map of when you send your young assassins on contracts across europe
3) wtf with the ending it was pointless just ending it there
4)y cant u leave the animus when ur completed
5)y isnt the part on the trailers in the game
6)y cant we leave the city wtf is up wit dat#
7)ac2 is so much better if this was meant to be like an add on then u should of only been able to get as an add on not a game this suck such a dissapointment and whats with the f-ing quests for the shops
FIX IT
ryan http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

footybunny360
11-21-2010, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by freewilly2345:
hi yh right there are loads of things acb il start off:
1)you cant gallop on the horse in or out the city
2)y are you just in rome y cant you go to other citys like on on the map of when you send your young assassins on contracts across europe
3) wtf with the ending it was pointless just ending it there
4)y cant u leave the animus when ur completed
5)y isnt the part on the trailers in the game
6)y cant we leave the city wtf is up wit dat#
7)ac2 is so much better if this was meant to be like an add on then u should of only been able to get as an add on not a game this suck such a dissapointment and whats with the f-ing quests for the shops
FIX IT
ryan http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

y do you keep using y?

footybunny360
11-21-2010, 06:25 AM
i didnt get a trophy for completing sequence 6. i tried replaying the last mission, but it didnt work. do i have to replay all the missions up to sequence 6 again to get the trophy? please reply

paptimuslun
11-21-2010, 06:27 PM
I am a PS3 player. I do not get trophy "Perfectionist" after I get 3 gold medal in training, but UPLAY reward could be received. How can I get the trophy?

EDDY8288MATT
11-22-2010, 08:07 AM
hey guys i got two things to say my assassins creed brotherhood single player may have a bug:S i was playing then i called in my assassins but it must of glitch cause there stuck under the stone stairs lol wat is going on? and my secound questions where are all the rewards when u pass the guild rewards ????????????????????????? help

Sniper361984
11-22-2010, 09:19 AM
I've seen other people having problems connecting to multiplayer games. I can't seem to connect to ANY online features, Uplay, Multiplayer, Extra Content, the servers seem to be down on all of them. I've tried several times at different times of the day and the servers seem to always be down. My Playstation still connects to the internet, I'm logged into PSN alright and the browser still works perfectly (or at least as perfectly as the PS3 web browser can work). So I guess what I'm asking is are Ubisoft going to fix this or am I going to have to demand €30 back from them because I only got half the game thats advertised on the box? Some hast in this matter would be appreciated.

vioLence1337
11-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Could anyone tell me if there will be a fix for replaying dna sequences? And if so when will it come out?

this is for ps3 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

itsamea-mario
11-22-2010, 02:56 PM
i got a question, wheres my f'ing game?

HikaruFire
11-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Hello im having some problems in the ps3 version some trophy's do not unlock like were i have to fine an artifact with Desmond i found 2 and yet i do not get the trophy also the deja vu trophy and a few others.

Ghoulishtie
11-23-2010, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by hortys_99:
ok, i think my game (single player at least) is ruined! i was playing SP, & a friend invited me to CoD:Black Ops, i pressed the guide button & accidently hit "accept game invite", when it asked if i wanted to leave my current game i clicked 'no', sent my friend a message to tell him i wasn't joining & backed out of the guide, but the game kicked me to the main MULTIPLAYER screen. i backed out to the start screen, pressed start & it loaded me back into the multiplayer, it does this everytime now, i cannot play single player anymore!

does anyone have any suggestions on a possible fix? i tried clearing my cache, but that didn't help. UBI PLEASE FIX!! i wanna play your awesome game!!!

I just had this same issue. FML, right?

My friend sent me a party + game inv to Black Ops (I dont even own the game). Being in a hurry (being at the end of the game and all), I pressed the join party+game one. Now I am having this same problem.

Anything on how to fix this? I can only bring up multiplayer, and I just got through getting the apple.

Drebin_109
11-25-2010, 12:48 AM
Has anyone aside from myself had an issue getting La Volpe's Bite? I did all the challenges for the thief guild,the last being the parachute challenge (cumulative 500 meters), and when I went back to my hideout to look at the sword, it isn't there! Maria's Dagger and Bartolomeo's Axe are, but Volpe's Bite is missing. D:

TCZYS
11-26-2010, 11:34 AM
I got other fings reed:
-Copernic is not a Russian (gay ses to the Eizo that Copernic come from Russia) hi is Polish
-Moscov is noth part of Poland
-End map from that time look litthe byt difrend WTF

evilkitten28
11-26-2010, 12:42 PM
I'm having an issue after I replayed a few of my earlier memories for full synch. When I entered an old memory, my health bar was really low, just as it was at that point in the game.

I thought, no biggie, maybe it'll reset after I finish the memory. (BTW, I was wearing the noble garments and I still had all of my weapons that I ended the game with)

I completed that memory at full synch and now I can't seem to get Ezio back to a full bar of health.

Any solutions to this?

HikaruFire
11-26-2010, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by evilkitten28:
I'm having an issue after I replayed a few of my earlier memories for full synch. When I entered an old memory, my health bar was really low, just as it was at that point in the game.

I thought, no biggie, maybe it'll reset after I finish the memory. (BTW, I was wearing the noble garments and I still had all of my weapons that I ended the game with)

I completed that memory at full synch and now I can't seem to get Ezio back to a full bar of health.

Any solutions to this?

re buy the armor you had or go to ezio's hideout and re equip it from there that should do it

evilkitten28
11-26-2010, 05:04 PM
I had on the Drachen armor but technically it was the Brutus armor underneath. I'll try that and see if it works.

Thanks

Hughsi_SCFC
11-26-2010, 05:06 PM
This may sound stupid but how do you access the DLC for PS3, I've downloaded and installed it but when I load the game I don't get an option to play it, it just asks if I want to download it again?

footybunny360
11-27-2010, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Hughsi_SCFC:
This may sound stupid but how do you access the DLC for PS3, I've downloaded and installed it but when I load the game I don't get an option to play it, it just asks if I want to download it again?

if its the copernicus conspiracy, you need to use the map and find the mission that says copernicus, or copernicus conspiracy (cant remember what its called), set a marker on it and travel to it. Simples! (meerkat noise)

BSrap
11-27-2010, 04:14 PM
hey, I would like to know if Ubisoft is working on that trophy glitch. I've done the requirements for 3 trophies and i did NOT win them... i don0t want to erase my game if that's the only way i will get them :/

assassinato_862
11-28-2010, 01:03 AM
The glyph on Rose in Fiore, go to it, turn on eagle vision and nothing. Got on top of building to seacrh for it and don't see it. I have the guide also and where it says it is suppose to be, its not there. Any ideas? Do I have to restore the building first or is there some in game event that opens the building. The side of the building in my game is still boarded up.

You have to renovate it first, then it should be where the guide says it should be. Kay? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Riley_Dom
11-28-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm having some trouble getting trophies... It hasnt given me any trophies since sequence 6 even though i have defeated the game... I tried to get another trophy just in case, but nope, didnt work... Is this going to be fixed? because I really would like to play the game some more. (i.e. Getting 100% sync and all of the trophies... Cause i would be rather ****ed if i did all of the hard work, only to have to do it again...)

xxFACKnHEADxx
12-01-2010, 12:37 AM
I dont know if this is just happening to me but i cant get "La Volpe's Bite" and ive done all the guild thingeys but still havent got it some one help!! plez

Wombat_1337
12-07-2010, 06:50 AM
How did the Animus glitch get through playtesting?

Neokain
12-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Bonjour à tous et toutes recherche des contacts pour partie entre amis sur ps3 pseudo neokain.Rajoutez-moi svp.Merci

BoozeMaster
12-14-2010, 05:50 AM
I think There may be a glitch in my current game. I can't get to the "MEMORY START" icon for the WAR PLANS mission in the 4th sequence. It says that area is not yet available. can somebody help me I've been screwing around for hours trying to find a solution, or is anybody else having the same problem?

d3fu5i0n
12-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Will PC users of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (when released) be receiving the DLC and future DLC updates? And if we will, will the DLC that has already been released on consoles be compiled within the PC version or will it all be required to download as well as bug fix updates?

me44888
12-16-2010, 01:27 PM
Is there any chance of releasing it earlier than THE NEXT F*****G YEAR! (Exactly 4 months and 9 days) An can you please not make the same mistake with AC:3 again, you are driving your PC - using fans away/insane! PLEASE!

melonamen
12-20-2010, 06:48 PM
i've heard a lot of things about Rebecca calling Desmond racist. I've run through the entire game. How when and where does Rebecca call Desmond a racist?

hahasenior
12-27-2010, 07:18 AM
Hi . I have a ques. I just bought a Ps3 version : Exclusive content only on play station ( US ver )
But in game, when I go to exclusive content to see what i have got, the system require me to redeem code but I don't have any code even in disc's box which I bought .
I don't know why ? Can someone explain for me. I'll really appreciate . Tks

CelticMav
12-28-2010, 02:13 PM
I bought ACBrotherhood just for the multiplayer. I can't get access to it. Every time i try it says "The Assassin's Creed®: Brotherhood server is not available at this time. Please try again later." This is every time. Why can't i play it?

dizzygizmo
12-29-2010, 09:50 AM
How can you play Ezio after the last mission?

The1Scarecrow
12-30-2010, 12:45 AM
@dizzygizmo: after the last mission the credits go for a while and then your Ezio again.

As for my problem :/
Ok so: I really want to play multiplayer and I have many other online games such as Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2 etc and I get no lag or any internet related issues but somehow whenever searching for any game type(in AC:B) I either; 1. Find a game get disconnected.
2. Find a game pick a character and class, get disconnected.
3. I dont get this anymore but when I first got the game for christmas I could play like 2 minutes of online then get disconnected.
4. One lucky time I got a full game and levelled up to lvl 2.
I don't want to complain but I was really looking forward to playing online when I finished the game; now I have and well it isn't working :/
If you need more information please ask.

SILVERxxWOLF
01-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by dizzygizmo:
How can you play Ezio after the last mission?
just wait through the end credits

SILVERxxWOLF
01-01-2011, 04:06 PM
i have a question about uplay, im cofuzzed ive done the "actions" but didnt get any points, might this have to do with me getting the game before the uplay acount

pedgz
01-01-2011, 11:35 PM
been going through this thread and the forums as well and i seem to notice a number of players having trouble finding the guild challenges' rewards after completing them. i'm in the same boat, namely bartolomeo's axe from the merc challenges.
is there a way to "recover" the lost item; or do we have to start all over again (i hope not!)? is this a glitch in the game that will be fixed?

JakeMahaffay
01-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Spoiler alert! to anyone who hasnt finished the truth and doesn't want it ruined dont read this!

When Subject 16 says find me in the darkness is there any meaning to that? like are we supposed to find him?

AngelCradle
01-15-2011, 12:20 PM
Hello http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I dont now if im missing something but i finished sequence 8 and 9 at 100% but i dint get the trophies

And the same goes for the plumber, A Knife To The Heart and Welcome to the Brootherhood. no trophies to me...

what do i have to do to get the trophies?

Auditorexxx
01-17-2011, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by AngelCradle:
Hello http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I dont now if im missing something but i finished sequence 8 and 9 at 100% but i dint get the trophies

And the same goes for the plumber, A Knife To The Heart and Welcome to the Brootherhood. no trophies to me...

what do i have to do to get the trophies?

It sounds like you have encounter a bug. For the ps3, dunno what to tell you

unionjack_89
01-19-2011, 02:02 PM
Are the free DLC-s also available for the PC version when Assassin's Creed Brotherhood comes out to PC?

popeye784
01-21-2011, 10:12 AM
exit sidw right where do i stand after i bring all the assissins in

Hamza284
01-23-2011, 06:12 AM
hello!
this is Hamza Nadir (Iam a pakistani)
well ac brotherhood is awesome. (playing at 360 and ps3 both and found 360 the best)
well im new to this discussion

KonEl3016
01-23-2011, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by melonamen:
i've heard a lot of things about Rebecca calling Desmond racist. I've run through the entire game. How when and where does Rebecca call Desmond a racist? It's during one of the sequences when you're able to leave the animus. Go to the statue of altair and press any button

mark0987
01-24-2011, 05:52 PM
okay well im am up to sequence 11 to the part where i have to kill Rodrigo Borgia, but i only have 1 health left & i cannot complete and it wont let me abort the memory, HELP!!

xledax
01-27-2011, 10:18 AM
Hello UbiSoft. I can get the "welcome to the brotherhood" trophy and all of the 12assassins in training are assassins. so what can I do to get the trophy?

xledax
01-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by xledax:
Hello UbiSoft. I can get the "welcome to the brotherhood" trophy and all of the 12assassins in training are assassins. so what can I do to get the trophy?

FederalMarshal
01-30-2011, 05:56 AM
I want play Assassins Creed Brotherhood. I have only PC. Please makes Assassins Creed Brotherhood on PC.

Irishcurse88
02-02-2011, 08:57 AM
when are yee going to sort out the assassins creed brotherhood multiplayer mode my abilitys keep resetting and its annoying me

HiddenBlaDe00
02-08-2011, 07:12 AM
Question: If I use my code to unlock the exclusive content for the game (the Aquaduct and Trajan Market in this case), and I have to uninstall my game data for some reason, will the exclusive content still be available upon reinstallation? If so, how would I go about getting it again? The fine print says that the code is only useable once.

Explanation: I'm playing on the PS3. I acquired a brand new copy of AC:B yesterday, and along with it a brand new code that will unlock the Aquaduct and Trajan Market in game maps. I want to use the code before it expires, but I'm hesitant to do so because this hypothetical situation is lurking in the depths of my mind. PS3 owners have to install every game on their console's HDD (meaning you can't just pop it in and play). What if I have to uninstall the game data utility and reinstall it? How will this effect the content that is available to me? In other words, if I have to uninstall my game data utility, will I still be able to retain all of the exclusive content that I had prior to deletion of the old installed data?

Andorian
02-08-2011, 09:22 AM
Hi, here's my question: is multiplayer cross-platforming or PS3 gamers challenge only with PS3 ones, XBOX360 - with XBOX360 and PC players with other PC players only? Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

FederalMarshal
02-11-2011, 12:56 AM
clever question

Nero527
02-19-2011, 01:10 AM
I'm just wondering, is AC2 releasing on the psp console?

MiLLIa1990
02-20-2011, 01:30 AM
Hi, I have a question whether multiplayer via Games for Windows-Live? And I don `t know where to write, a support schyas disabled and forum section of multiplayer I do not nashol a topic that would ask whether a multiplayer game through this service

ivanmaltar
04-09-2011, 03:10 AM
hey, if anybody is playing ACB on PC add me as friend. my ID: ivanmaltar

nickatopolis20
06-14-2011, 09:10 AM
hi i wanna now if i get the points on the assissins creed brotherhood game can i get on the ubisoft website and use them... ohh and wat are the actions to do to get points http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

Black_Widow9
06-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
You need to link your game to Uplay. For more information please follow the direct link to the Uplay site in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

attacker06
10-03-2011, 12:10 PM
server is back up join wanted manhunt ranked game may the games begin and may the best assassin win

Refined Payment

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

EL_KUSH_100
10-25-2011, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by RedVix1190:
I am playing Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood at this moment and i am not able to call my horse, no matter how long i ride one, or hope onto one, and yesterday i was able to call my horse perfectly fine. I'm wondering if there's a way to fix it. Please help. Thank you.

bluejay22
12-03-2012, 10:35 PM
We've posted the first set of FAQs on the Ubisoft support site. They can be found here (http://ubi.li/vXPXp) and here (http://ubi.li/tJMQb).

If you have any trouble with your game be sure to send your questions our way! I'll be answering questions here and on the Ubisoft support Facebook page(link is below) for a short while tonight http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

new to the game but I have the brotherhood for PS3 I got 100% on everything except for one of the assassination side missions. I can not get the last treasure chest at the Vatican it is hazed out and I can't access the field on the other side of the river next to the Vatican. Is is because I did not get access tot he 2nd Assassination mission? Is there a memory that I have to replay to gat access to the 2 assassination side mission which is 25% complete?

Also it says that I did not collect all of the flags but I do not see anymore flags on the map and yes I have bought all treasure maps

Thanks

JackHBush
08-25-2014, 09:58 PM

Your links to the FAQs don't work for me. Can you just give me the address itself? Thanks

Ureh
08-25-2014, 10:14 PM
Your links to the FAQs don't work for me. Can you just give me the address itself? Thanks

You'll probably find the FAQ at https://support.ubi.com