PDA

View Full Version : Why Ubisoft maked the pre-order editions?

AssassinVenice
12-23-2009, 08:38 AM
It's stupid that you have to order the black editíon to achieve 100% in the game but i've been thinking and why the Ubisoft don't put the dlc's and the extra maps in the Pc Version?
I know that would be not fair for the ps3 and xbox 360 players but tht would be nice for the pc payers.

Abeonis
12-23-2009, 09:30 AM
It's not stupid, it's called making money. Ubisoft is a business, and they exist solely to earn money; so aking 100% only obtainable if you purchase the Black Edition is just business sense. That said, I do find it curious that only Europe and the UK can get the Black Edition, AFAIK.

Besides, Ubisoft have always said that they will release the extra maps to everybody eventually, although I doubt they will do it just for PC. If they do release them when the PC version comes out, Live and PSN will probably get them as well the same day.

AssassinVenice
12-23-2009, 02:14 PM
I'm not sure but the Ubisoft and other ones just want to make money!Money and Money!!!!!!!!!!!
They don't care about the plyers so i've been waiting the game get released more than 5 months and now i need to wait more 3 months?
WTF is that?!
I think the Ubisoft going to make the Assassin's Creed 3 with only 50% of the game completed and the other 50% will be unlocker with some extra edition!