PDA

View Full Version : South of Venice

peireddneck
01-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Just Looking around Venice and you can see buildings on the south end of the map is this area going to in the DLC's?
Forli and Florence are the only 2 that have heard about. And it always seem that we all have speculation on what it is.. what it isn't would be nice to hear it from the top what the plans are going to be.

TheEpicWolf
01-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by peireddneck:
Just Looking around Venice and you can see buildings on the south end of the map is this area going to in the DLC's?
Forli and Florence are the only 2 that have heard about. And it always seem that we all have speculation on what it is.. what it isn't would be nice to hear it from the top what the plans are going to be.

Maybe it will be in the DLC as somewhere you visit

InfernalTyrant
01-11-2010, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by dommydak:
South Venice is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sarasota County, Florida, United States. The population was 13,539 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Bradenton–Sarasota–Venice Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Lol bot.

TwinIltani
01-11-2010, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:
Maybe it will be in the DLC as somewhere you visit

Yeah, that's what I think (hope) as well.

DOS_SkywalkR
01-11-2010, 04:48 AM
i'm more wondering about the southern part of Florence, they cut off quite something of the city next to the bridges.

weirdest thing is that when you are near there and not anonymous, it shows wanted posters and those guys you can bribe to get anonymous again in the area you can't even enter, south of the bridges.

so i do hope the most for this part of the city being a part of DLC.

Captain Tomatoz
01-11-2010, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by DOS_SkywalkR:
i'm more wondering about the southern part of Florence, they cut off quite something of the city next to the bridges.

weirdest thing is that when you are near there and not anonymous, it shows wanted posters and those guys you can bribe to get anonymous again in the area you can't even enter, south of the bridges.

so i do hope the most for this part of the city being a part of DLC.

im sure its already been confirmed that the south of florence will be available in the bonfire of the vanities dlc in febuary http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DLTyrus
01-11-2010, 01:22 PM
I don't think the inaccessable areas of Venice are planned to be included in DLC. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif If you approach them close enough so that the white animus-graphic wall appears it says "Area not available." This is the same as appears anywhere you try to go out of bounds - by comparison, the south of Florence which is confirmed (I think) to be in DLC says "Area not yet available."

That said, though, I haven't found anywhere in Forli that specifies "not YET" available, so either the expansion in Forli contains no extra map space OR they might not have hinted at all the areas that become unlocked with the "not yet" thing, but I doubt it.

peireddneck
01-11-2010, 04:55 PM
but there is a couple of areas in the mountains that are

Originally posted by DLTyrus:
I don't think the inaccessable areas of Venice are planned to be included in DLC. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif If you approach them close enough so that the white animus-graphic wall appears it says "Area not available." This is the same as appears anywhere you try to go out of bounds - by comparison, the south of Florence which is confirmed (I think) to be in DLC says "Area not yet available."

That said, though, I haven't found anywhere in Forli that specifies "not YET" available, so either the expansion in Forli contains no extra map space OR they might not have hinted at all the areas that become unlocked with the "not yet" thing, but I doubt it.