PDA

View Full Version : Shturmoviks+Stukas=try them again for the 1st time

XyZspineZyX
08-22-2003, 12:39 AM
By Jove, i can see why the game is called IL-2.

The 1.0 version of Forgotten Battles was good... but the flak ate all my low-flying planes for breakfast.

The open beta has been well worth the wait. i got my money's worth from the dogfighting alone. now i find there's another game hidden on my computer if i just use a different plane. and it's not just the AAA tweaking that's improved the strafing experience. The dynamic campaign has been improved mightily as well.

If you haven't tried moving mud then you are now missing out on half the fun. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-22-2003, 12:39 AM
By Jove, i can see why the game is called IL-2.

The 1.0 version of Forgotten Battles was good... but the flak ate all my low-flying planes for breakfast.

The open beta has been well worth the wait. i got my money's worth from the dogfighting alone. now i find there's another game hidden on my computer if i just use a different plane. and it's not just the AAA tweaking that's improved the strafing experience. The dynamic campaign has been improved mightily as well.

If you haven't tried moving mud then you are now missing out on half the fun. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-22-2003, 01:00 AM
I've been playing the fighter campaign, but I still empty my remaining ammo into any convoys I pass on the way home. I'll be sturmoviking again soon.