PDA

View Full Version : a Flaw of the Assassins Order

Radman500
11-26-2011, 09:22 AM
both the Templars and the Assassins have the same ultimate goal in mind.. PEACE, but by different means

Templars want "Peace" by control,

Assassins want "Peace" by Free-will,

however would the Assassins defend "free-will" even if it was causing violence, and destruction.. say there was no "Templar" influence... and there was alot of violence, would the Assassins go along with it, its "Free-will" but its violence, murder, destruction...

S-EVANS
11-26-2011, 09:26 AM
I worked out that the templars force wars in thier methods and goals, and its that what the assassins fight against. but your actually right the assassins creed states no matter how descructive free will is thats what it upholds...

the only freedom in this is the assassins can choose what is free will by the term "nothing is true, everything is permitted" but what if they are wrong... that means the creed is wrong...

reini03
11-26-2011, 09:27 AM
I'd say that would depend... if there's a lot of violence, murder and destruction, there's gotta be a reason for it... and that reason, whatever it is, could be eliminated.

S-EVANS
11-26-2011, 09:30 AM
TWCB used control over humans, adam and eve are by nature assassins refusing to accept that control...

Assassin_M
11-26-2011, 09:37 AM
The Templars fear the Chaos that would arise from difference, thats why there are a set of laws to abide by, a Kanoun (Law) that applies to all in equal measure, a just leader would celebrate this, not seek to unravel it..

Quoted from Suleiman I..

LightRey
11-26-2011, 09:43 AM
The assassins basically put their trust in the belief that free will will eventually lead people to decide for there to be peace.

ProdiGurl
11-26-2011, 09:43 AM
both the Templars and the Assassins have the same ultimate goal in mind.. PEACE, but by different means

Templars want "Peace" by control,

Assassins want "Peace" by Free-will,

It seems to be that this is the same political issue we have in America -

Both parties basically want the same things but have polar opposite ways in achieving it.
So I think the conflict will always continue btwn the 2.

To the OP,
If there were violence within the free will system, then no doubt the Assassins would seek out and eradicate the majorly bad elements that spoil the Liberty for innocents.