PDA

View Full Version : My cancelled order of ACB CE.

ZeroSilent
10-24-2010, 02:55 AM
Hello, today I recieved the message that my order of ACB CE for pc got cancelled. Has this happened to you guys to? I haven't cancelled it myself and the shop didn't gave me any information. Or has this to do with the release date?

Thanks.

SlimeDynamiteD
10-24-2010, 03:06 AM
Where did you pre-order it?
It didn't happen to me.

Roakeru
10-24-2010, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by ZeroSilent:
Hello, today I recieved the message that my order of ACB CE for pc got cancelled. Has this happened to you guys to? I haven't cancelled it myself and the shop didn't gave me any information. Or has this to do with the release date?

Thanks.
i suggest you ask information from the site you have ordered it....send them an e-mail and please post us their answer.

ZeroSilent
10-24-2010, 07:52 AM
I ordered it in a shop called Freerecordshop, here in Belgium, it's dutch. I've send them a mail and waiting now for an answer.

JJTHoukes
10-24-2010, 08:20 AM
I ordered it in a shop called Freerecordshop, here in Belgium, it's dutch. I've send them a mail and waiting now for an answer.

That's because it's temporary sold out. http://images2.frs.nl/akties/nl/brotherhood/pc_lim_uitverkocht.gif

ZeroSilent
10-24-2010, 08:29 AM
But I preordered it before it was sold out, can they cancel it then?

JJTHoukes
10-24-2010, 08:39 AM
Apperantly so.
You'll just have to wait for an answer.

I myself am planning to order from them too, the Xbox 360 CE.

Mr_Shade
10-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Sorry to hear http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Normally stores only put items up for sale, if they have some idea of stock levels - when they 'sell out' of stock they remove the item from the site, to stop this.. Over selling...

I can't answer for this store though, so you need to contact their customer services...

However it may be another reason, such as an error in price or the listing - so you need to talk to them directly.

SlimeDynamiteD
10-24-2010, 12:06 PM
That's basicaly the reason I pre-ordered from Ubishop http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Oh and to me it seems like they made a mistake at Free Record Shop

ZeroSilent
10-24-2010, 12:12 PM
How do you mean, 'a mistake'?

JJTHoukes
10-24-2010, 12:24 PM
Anything, really.
They could've made a mistake at how many copies they'd need. Or maybe they made a mistake by cancelling your order, or this, or that.

If I were you, I'd call FRS once I was done with school/work tomorrow and explain what happened to them. (Calmly)
Maybe they can help you.
Today is a sunday, and while we do have "Koopzondagen" in The Netherlands, I doubt the main office would be open.

SlimeDynamiteD
10-24-2010, 12:25 PM
I don't know,
it just seems like they did something wrong

Lazaran
10-24-2010, 12:26 PM
Hello, today I recieved the message that my order of ACB CE for pc got cancelled.

it's templars