PDA

View Full Version : Da Vinci Disapperance Ending and the Ending of Revelations (SPOILERS!!!)

anbublackninja
11-21-2011, 04:12 PM
I have been thinking about this after i completed revelations..If anyone had played AC:Brotherhood add-on the Da Vinci Disapperance. At the end of that sequence you see ezio and leonardo in which they are in one of the Who Came Before Temples and Leonardo was reading off GPS coordinates to another temple..Now the ending of revelations after Desmond wakes up from the animus after Jupiter explains about those who came before. Desmond's father opens the truck door after desmond says i know what to do is it possible that the temple they are at now is the one that was mentioned at the end of the Da Vinci Disappeance??

LieutenantJojo
11-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Yes. The coordinates from at the end of the Da Vinci Disappearance is the location of the Grand Temple, which is where Desmond must go and the place which Jupiter talks about to him. The reason why Shaun, Rebecca and Desmond's father are already at the location, is because they already knew the coordinates, they only don't know WHAT to find, Desmond does.

anbublackninja
11-21-2011, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:
Yes. The coordinates from at the end of the Da Vinci Disappearance is the location of the Grand Temple, which is where Desmond must go and the place which Jupiter talks about to him. The reason why Shaun, Rebecca and Desmond's father are already at the location, is because they already knew the coordinates, they only don't know WHAT to find, Desmond does.

That's what i kept thinking about after finishing revelations. Me and my gf even got into a discussing about the ending of both parts and tieing it together and thanks for responding i appreciate it

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 04:20 PM

They only know the coordinates if you bought the DLC or one of the versions that includes said DLC. Otherwise, time paradox ensues.

LieutenantJojo
11-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by YHHTQ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:

They only know the coordinates if you bought the DLC or one of the versions that includes said DLC. Otherwise, time paradox ensues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, that's what I said... They know the coordinates because of the end of the DLC, but they didn't know what they would find at said coordinates. Thanks to Jupiter telling Desmond, they now do.

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 04:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:

They only know the coordinates if you bought the DLC or one of the versions that includes said DLC. Otherwise, time paradox ensues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, that's what I said... They know the coordinates because of the end of the DLC, but they didn't know what they would find at said coordinates. Thanks to Jupiter telling Desmond, they now do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was trying to be sarcastic to say the least but no matter... Also, Jupiter doesn't say what's INSIDE the vault or what to do with it. He only mentions that the sum of their research was stored there.

What they're supposed to do with it is an entirely different matter.

Also, the vault in Rome required a passkey, which was "72" as we all know. What's the passkey for the Grand Temple? Something that Desmond has to fish out from some other ancestor, in AC3?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, the possibilities...

LieutenantJojo
11-21-2011, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by YHHTQ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:

Well, that's what I said... They know the coordinates because of the end of the DLC, but they didn't know what they would find at said coordinates. Thanks to Jupiter telling Desmond, they now do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was trying to be sarcastic to say the least but no matter... Also, Jupiter doesn't say what's INSIDE the vault or what to do with it. He only mentions that the sum of their research was stored there.

Also, the vault in Rome required a passkey, which was "72" as we all know. What's the passkey for the Grand Temple? Something that Desmond has to fish out from some other ancestor, in AC3?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, the possibilities... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Possibly, but remember that they have an Apple. Perhaps that will open the door? We'll just have to wait...

anbublackninja
11-21-2011, 04:34 PM
This is what i love about assassin's creed we call can sit here and discuss different possibilites of where the next game will be and what we will do..Thank you Ubisoft lol and thank you to the people who have responded im not much on the forums chatting i usually just read posts..So thank you again for responding.

laxplyr1112
11-21-2011, 05:23 PM
i know revelations you get the back story of desmond but and they end in a spot setting up the next game but i feel like brotherhood moved the present timeline a lot more than revelations did

Syler99
11-22-2011, 10:30 AM

I was confused by the ending I was trying to figure out how did they know where to go while you were out? So that helps. It's dumb Desmond who hated his family in AC seemed ok with his dad showing up now. And once again the dumb cut off ending I thought we'd really finish out the series now but now I have to go through another game to do what? Explore this site only?

LightRey
11-22-2011, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Syler99:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yes. The coordinates from at the end of the Da Vinci Disappearance is the location of the Grand Temple, which is where Desmond must go and the place which Jupiter talks about to him. The reason why Shaun, Rebecca and Desmond's father are already at the location, is because they already knew the coordinates, they only don't know WHAT to find, Desmond does.

I was confused by the ending I was trying to figure out how did they know where to go while you were out? So that helps. It's dumb Desmond who hated his family in AC seemed ok with his dad showing up now. And once again the dumb cut off ending I thought we'd really finish out the series now but now I have to go through another game to do what? Explore this site only? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't get why people thought ACR would be the final game. It was said from the start that there would be an ACI, ACII, ACIII trilogy.
Anyways, Desmond didn't hate his family, he hated the way they made him live. He didn't believe in the Creed, because he didn't understand it, nor did he have any idea of the world out there. To him they were just "crazy hippies sticking it to the man".
However, as he explains in both AC1 and in ACR, he regrets his actions and he cares greatly about his parents.

Agentbarto
11-22-2011, 11:40 AM
Yeah even at the end of AC1, Desmond was noticeably disturbed by the possibility of his parents dying trying to rescue him.

LightRey
11-22-2011, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Agentbarto:
Yeah even at the end of AC1, Desmond was noticeably disturbed by the possibility of his parents dying trying to rescue him.
And at the news that they might've died when Vidic mentioned the desert.

zhengyingli
11-22-2011, 03:39 PM
This is why I love the AC franchise. By leaving something open, we know they have something in store. If you reveal everything too soon, you might have to start wingin' it, ala Heroes season 2 and on http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

DarthEzio55
11-22-2011, 03:44 PM

Possibly, but remember that they have an Apple. Perhaps that will open the door? We'll just have to wait... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But remember at the ending when desmond wakes up his arm glows blue, maybe his arm is the key to open the vault.

YHHTQ
11-22-2011, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by DarthEzio55:

Possibly, but remember that they have an Apple. Perhaps that will open the door? We'll just have to wait... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But remember at the ending when desmond wakes up his arm glows blue, maybe his arm is the key to open the vault. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... If he does that, his arm will be eaten away, just like happened to that nameless guy in The Mummy Returns.

Saqaliba
11-22-2011, 04:02 PM
His arm with the Apple in his hand. His DNA is one half of the key and Eve's is the other. Two DNA and two apples from the Tree of Life. Two halves from each apple form one apple containing the DNA from Desmond and his Eve. The Grand Temple will activate this Apple and restore humanity to an unfallen state of Immortality.

LieutenantJojo
11-22-2011, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Saqaliba:
His arm with the Apple in his hand. His DNA is one half of the key and Eve's is the other. Two DNA and two apples from the Tree of Life. Two halves from each apple form one apple containing the DNA from Desmond and his Eve. The Grand Temple will activate this Apple and restore humanity to an unfallen state of Immortality.

...Wut?