PDA

View Full Version : How much longer Ubi? [rant]

desonnac0
03-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Haven't u realised that this DRM harms you loyal customers more than it does the pirates... How many people so far have posted on the forums that they returned their games soley because of the DRM.
Just release that patch you said u'd release if ur servers ever had to be shut down. Disable the DRM.
Just look at Mass effect 2- it barely has DRM at all, and it's sales are through the roof, people are paying, because it's a great product. Unless you're affraid AC2 sucks, I don't see a good reason to keep the DRM running. Just make a good product and people WILL BUY IT. The only reason I returned MY copy is because I don't pay U to sc**w me over. Get smart or go bankrupt U ********.

carlwouters
03-11-2010, 10:09 AM
I also don't like the DRM, but on the other hand I have read on many forums (for pirate versions) that many people are buying the game, because there isn't comming a decent crack out in the first few weeks.

kleaneasy
03-11-2010, 10:39 AM
There are already threads discussing the DRM, please post in one of those, thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif