PDA

View Full Version : PiggyBack (not so) 100% Complete Official Guide

peireddneck
12-16-2009, 08:28 PM
SO when these 2 new DLC's come out is Piggyback interactive going to sell or "give" the people who bought the guide a new book??? LIke so many people have said in the forums that the DLC was going to be a rip off for selling an incomplete game and i guess this goes to Piggyback for doing the same thing!

TroubleMaker411
12-17-2009, 04:24 AM
Well, i don't think so!
lmao

All the guides have the same problem now. i spent a fortune on the KZ2 limited edition guide, and now it's out of date.

guess we just have to grin and bear it

OzDavis
12-17-2009, 05:50 AM
This is one of the main reasons I don't buy strategy guides any more. If someone I know gets one for a game I have then I'll maybe borrow it for a little while. But usually, by the time I'm at a position in a game where I'm looking for some hints and tips, Google (http://www.google.com) is my friend, with the added bonus that most decent internet guides are updated as and when the DLC is!

caswallawn_2k7
12-17-2009, 08:43 AM
strat guides are only good for the time they are sold if you bough a guide for the original game you get a guide for the original game, you got what you paid for.

The_Sphinx
12-18-2009, 02:12 PM
Fun fact: the map poster in the limited edition of the strategy guide only has 99 feathers shown - they forgot one.

Idiots.