PDA

View Full Version : tips for the time trial kills

MiniAssasin
11-27-2007, 01:04 PM
ok firstly anyone got tips for the informer missions where its timed

the nrmal ones im fine with i can follow my targets to isolated locations take my time etc

when its timed i cant do it well, im always being spotted, people get in my way alert the guards etc

how do you all do it

---

secondly im sure someone somewhere said soem informer missions you had to race em across the rooftops, i have yet to see that and this is my second run through the game..i skipped a few near the end...is this still in the game

Oshikai
11-27-2007, 01:17 PM
This may sound weird but jsut take your time, for one of them I had to kill 3guards in 4 minutes, i did all 3 and returned in under a minute, jsut took me time and was efficient.

MiniAssasin
11-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by DuMbAzZ-:
I killed 3 guys the other night... wait are we talking about the game or irl? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

the game

most are kill 3 in 3 minutes im on one with 5 in 5 minutes

bloody impossible

Tela
11-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DuMbAzZ-:
I killed 3 guys the other night... wait are we talking about the game or irl? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

the game

most are kill 3 in 3 minutes im on one with 5 in 5 minutes

bloody impossible </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not so. ^^

I was on one of the 3 in 3 minutes ones, had taken them all down, and was TWO FEET AWAY from the informer, when jar carriers got in my way...at 2 seconds left...had to start all over again. I was close though!

nordlanor
11-27-2007, 02:13 PM
I think i know the one you're talking about...just use throwing knives from rooftops it still works really well takes some time to get right and if you still can't do it turn on the gps

CouchZombie
11-27-2007, 02:14 PM
yea just take your time, and make sure once you pull off a stealth kill, to walk away from the subject and never return cause the guards are on very high alert once you kill subject. Also use a lot of blend as well, hopefully that helps.

Zain0
11-27-2007, 02:16 PM
I run full speed to my target and when I get close I slow down and start using gentle push, stealth assassinate in front or back of them, and then run off full speed to the next one xD, just try not to bump into anyone when you're running

nordlanor
11-27-2007, 02:18 PM
you don't have to do stealth assassinates as long as know one sees you it's all good. you can always kill a random guy b4 hand to draw them all to it and take them out with only a few throws

Robbinho1992
11-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Zain0:
I run full speed to my target and when I get close I slow down and start using gentle push, stealth assassinate in front or back of them, and then run off full speed to the next one xD, just try not to bump into anyone when you're running

Same really, and if someone really meant that these were impossible there crazy, pretty easy if you dont accidently get spotted, one time think it was templar like people and i just had 2 right next to each other and killed them both before they knew.

Thanatos-death-
11-27-2007, 03:39 PM
I always take to the roofs and run from there and then i see my target and throw a knife and voila! it might take a try or two but it is quite possible, but i find it most fun when you turn the gps off and then do it

NECESARY_EVIL
11-27-2007, 03:48 PM
Ok roofs are good and yes do take your time but Make sure that if it si an assassination mission that you NOT cause any trouble in that are prior to beginning the mission otherwise sneaking around is impossible...

Stillzero
11-27-2007, 03:49 PM
they're all in the neighboorhood anyways, so it's easy to get to them fast, you just run up towards them then use the blend or normal walking to get up behind them and assassinate them quickly..
Then you get out of there quickly or using the blend option if guards are nearby and go towards the other one, wich shouldn't be far away.

MiniAssasin
11-27-2007, 03:52 PM
I don't think I'm playing the same game. If I thrown a knife off a roof I can be spotted quite easily from guards on the ground and if I run at all and there's guards around I'll get spotted. If I stealth kill them and there's no guards around, and I blend and walk away, they can still spot me when I'm blending, unless I'm really far away.

I'm in Damascus memory block 5 and I'm stuck on the two informant missions in the middle district. They seem impossible.

In the one with 3 minutes 3 kills, the guys walk down allyways with hundreds of people and guards and with the 5 kill 5 minutes one it's near impossible because there's people that hit you.

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!

Thanatos-death-
11-27-2007, 03:55 PM
make sure it is a higher roof cause it makes you less prone to being spotted