PDA

View Full Version : The Ending

Chetman92
12-04-2007, 09:17 PM
I don't know if it was just me, but personally I was rather disappointed with the ending. It left a lot of things unanswered. On the other hand it left room for an Assassins Creed 2, but that won't be out for a long time. Which frustrates me because I don't want to wait.

Anyone else have any comments?

Chetman92

Robbinho1992
12-04-2007, 11:11 PM
You could have sued search to look up informtaion on the ending. Theere is a thread somewhere that explains why the ending is as bad as people think, you just got to use your brain a little, i dont think ubi wanted there game to be simple, they wanted to keep the player specualting what the next agme will be, i think its clever from them.

wepeel
12-05-2007, 12:36 AM
When properly analyzed, I think the ending is very good, and to use the common Star Wars VI analogy, that Altair destroys his Death Star.

The difference lies in that Assassin's Creed doesn't serve up the ending on a platter, it actually requires some thought from the player as well.
That may be a bold move that nets some negative reviews and complaints, but I for one would like to see more of it, as it's yet another level of interaction.

Pearson1989
12-05-2007, 03:27 AM
At first I thought the ending was 50/50. But After reading these forums and a few others I've seen how good the ending really is and the potential for Assassin's Creed 2.

BRING IT ON!

P.S: UBI pwns.