PDA

View Full Version : The Fastest FIRST BLOOD in the world...

ArekEZG
01-24-2011, 05:17 PM
Hi.
Few minutes ago I just started new Wanted.
Everything is fine and BOOOOM.
I respawn behind my target. It was like 1m so I made kill. It was in FIRST SECOND of the match.
Nobody can beat this record. First sec and First blood.
Idk but when I made this wierd thing I had Thief characterhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Lucky Thief...

ABXantos
01-24-2011, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by ArekEZG:
Hi.
Few minutes ago I just started new Wanted.
Everything is fine and BOOOOM.
I respawn behind my target. It was like 1m so I made kill. It was in FIRST SECOND of the match.
Nobody can beat this record. First sec and First blood.
Idk but when I made this wierd thing I had Thief characterhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Lucky Thief...

Sorry but I got that too and have it recorded.

ArekEZG
01-24-2011, 05:23 PM
So it is just spawn system fail.
Anyway, it was funnyhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

J4mes4125
01-24-2011, 05:27 PM
Ive had that happen twice once was on San donato then I had it happen again on sunday on Venice to a mercanary.

Crumplecorn
01-24-2011, 05:38 PM
I've noticed on the odd occasion the game gets stuck just as it is about to start, and then spawns pretty much everyone on top of each other. Lulz ensue.

DeanOMiite
01-24-2011, 06:01 PM
I had this happen to me in reverse today. I was playing Wanted and as the match started, I immediately saw a red B over the footpads head. I was like "No effin way..." so I hit B and got the stun....1 second into the match.

Big time spawn fail...or spawn WIN, I guess.

nightpriestess
01-24-2011, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by DeanOMiite:
I had this happen to me in reverse today. I was playing Wanted and as the match started, I immediately saw a red B over the footpads head. I was like "No effin way..." so I hit B and got the stun....1 second into the match.

Big time spawn fail...or spawn WIN, I guess.

I've had that happen on occasion too, I've also been on the receiving end of a stun 1 second into a game.

papartusedmcrsk
01-24-2011, 07:20 PM
Adv. Wanted on Sienna the other day. For some reason I didn't spawn til ten seconds into the match, and as I drop in I see the compass filling and a Smuggler with a big L1 over her head sprinting my way. So it was about one second in for me.

For her, she probably saw a Harlequin fall out of the sky and stab her in the chest.

obliviondoll
01-24-2011, 07:39 PM
I've been stunned before I had compass or target portrait visible at the beginning of the game once.

Was really not cool.

I can't possibly GET a kill in the first second of the game, because I can't see gameplay until about 5 seconds in, and don't have a full HUD until 10.

EDIT: Actually, I was the Footpad. Dean! *glares suspiciously*

MAGIKAHN77
01-24-2011, 08:10 PM
Ive had it both ways, I was raging when it happened to me then lady luck smiled and i did it to someone else. its called the KARMA glitch. lol

iseelifeinhd
01-24-2011, 08:39 PM
So you REspawned behind your target? That means you had to killed first, meaning you weren't first blood...

DaVe_RoCk_
01-24-2011, 08:52 PM
This happened to me this one time but the other guy wasnt my target... he was my pursuer!

The game starts (On San Donato by the stairs of the church) i spawn, TONS of people and what it first comes out to my mind is that i was seeing a big red circle in front of me i freak out and press it quickly the guy (w/mic) " OHH THIS IS BULL$%&%$!!"

Hahahaha omg so funny...

ArekEZG
01-25-2011, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by iseelifeinhd:
So you REspawned behind your target? That means you had to killed first, meaning you weren't first blood...

Omg.
I said that it was First blood because match just started.
Okas. I SPAWNED not respawned. My bad.

Archosakun
01-25-2011, 03:57 AM
Just got 2 kills and a stun under a minute.
-proud-

EDIT:
Was first blood too. That's why I posted it here :P

Assassinsyk
01-25-2011, 06:04 AM
This has happened so many times. Both starting on top of my pursuer with a stun symbol, and starting with a full radar and just enough time to say "omg, my target is..." before I got stabbed by my own pursuer. Three of us out to get each other on one square foot/meter.

Just Krispy
01-25-2011, 07:44 AM
Spawn fail...I hate when the game does this