PDA

View Full Version : Quick DLC Question (PS3)

Icky1987
04-02-2011, 01:57 AM
I just have a quick question about The Da Vinci Disappearance - Is it a side story, or is it an add-on much like the Copernicus Missions where the DLC/story will be apart of the main story?
Thanks.

timpbader
04-02-2011, 02:47 AM
It's a aide story like the Copernicus Missions. Saying anything else would be considered a major spoiler.

Icky1987
04-02-2011, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by timpbader:
It's a aide story like the Copernicus Missions. Saying anything else would be considered a major spoiler.
Well I've already played through.. I'm more asking if I have to access it from a different section in the Menu Screens, or if it will just come up after or during one of the synchs.. But I think you have answered this.. Thanks.

timpbader
04-02-2011, 02:59 AM
It's not part of a main memory sequence like SEQ 12 and 13 from the last game. I think there was a section in the DNA labeled restored memories.

Icky1987
04-02-2011, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by timpbader:
It's not part of a main memory sequence like SEQ 12 and 13 from the last game. I think there was a section in the DNA labeled restored memories.
There is a section called "Additional Memories" .. Would this be the area? I deleted my previous game save, and am starting from scratch .. I can't even access the "Additional Memories" slot.. Will I have to wait to meet Da Vinci to access this? Thanks again..