PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2? [SPOILERS ARE INSIDE THIS!!]

TicklishCorn
11-21-2007, 01:04 PM
wen i killed Al Mualim, Altair just went to destroy the treasure thing but koodnt, then u get kicked out of the Animus and then u hear a conversation of ppl going to kill u, then u step out and u can hit triangle and use eagle vision, go to ure bed room and use it and the game ends... but the end is so in conclusive, will there be a 2nd AC?

Gavrael2007
11-21-2007, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by TicklishCorn:
wen i killed Al Mualim, Altair just went to destroy the treasure thing but koodnt, then u get kicked out of the Animus and then u hear a conversation of ppl going to kill u, then u step out and u can hit triangle and use eagle vision, go to ure bed room and use it and the game ends... but the end is so in conclusive, will there be a 2nd AC?

If there isn't then I've got a carton of eggs with Ubi's name on 'em.

TicklishCorn
11-21-2007, 01:09 PM
lol, yea id be angry if the game that had so much hype and is still goin good, has no sequal

nmatt
11-21-2007, 01:21 PM
They should definitely incorporate some more symbolism into the sequel, like at the end when you used eagle vision. I'd love to know what Yonaguni has to do with the game, as well. :0

ReaZeN2005
11-21-2007, 01:27 PM
there have to be a 2! It just can't end like that..

Lucasp
11-21-2007, 01:42 PM
This game is by far one of the greatest and most dispointing games i think i've ever played.Wheres the rest of it.wow a whooping 16 hrs of game play.
You've got to be kidding me.I am highly unimpressed.for the sequal ya'll better come with some more content than that or the game better be half the price because this game is only half a game.Only game in the last 5 yrs that i've played that was even worth the picking up is the GTA games cause they atleast take some time to finish and have a lot of content. yes the game is great looking love hoe alter moves and stuff but still WAY TO SHORT. it took u guys 2 yrs to finish this maybe u should of taken 4 and u could of released a full game.

unnamedninja
11-21-2007, 02:10 PM
I read in the news that Assassin's creed is the fastest selling game in years. The last game to sell this fast was 2002 i think, and that game was called...The getaway. So yeah, not good.

The games are amazingly similar in their sell points though, the getaway sold because it recreated the city of London exactly, and you were free to roam around it. Sound familiar?

MiniAssasin
11-21-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Lucasp:
This game is by far one of the greatest and most dispointing games i think i've ever played.Wheres the rest of it.wow a whooping 16 hrs of game play.
You've got to be kidding me.I am highly unimpressed.for the sequal ya'll better come with some more content than that or the game better be half the price because this game is only half a game.Only game in the last 5 yrs that i've played that was even worth the picking up is the GTA games cause they atleast take some time to finish and have a lot of content. yes the game is great looking love hoe alter moves and stuff but still WAY TO SHORT. it took u guys 2 yrs to finish this maybe u should of taken 4 and u could of released a full game.

it took them 4 years lol

u fail

SageofGames
11-21-2007, 02:57 PM
All the writings were doomsday proffesey's...

The Mayan calendar ending at 12/12/12 (December 12th 2012 (three months away from where you start in the game))

Part out of Revelations and a few others I forget...

There will be a sequal... but does anyone know about the "brotherhood" that they mention in one of the computers (project #9 computer or something)

deskpe
11-21-2007, 03:10 PM
after ur out of the animus you can see guys in suits watch desmond from the confrece room if you cahange camra angle =)

ProsanitY
11-21-2007, 03:57 PM
Well, from what i've read it's supposed to be a trilogy

Q. Why only the one power?
A. Be patient! Assassin's Creed is the first part of a trilogy. By the end of the third game Desmond will have a lot more moves to play with...

Found it here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552)

Don't read this article if you haven't finished the game yet... It'll spoil it...