PDA

View Full Version : BoB's,Med's and Expansion packs oh my......

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 07:29 PM
Salute All!;

Relatively new here, yet I'm curious with all I keep hearing about all these add ons which will be flyable with IL2-FB. My question I guess pertains to online play more then anything, my concern being that the players that currently fly FB may fragment up into smaller groups.

So my question is, will these expansion packs be a part of IL2-FB or seperate entities all together?

Thanks for your response,

....Billfish / K2 / Kelly....
Wielder of the Iron Skillet
....."Husband Tamer".....
Courage~Honor~Tenacity

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 07:29 PM
Salute All!;

Relatively new here, yet I'm curious with all I keep hearing about all these add ons which will be flyable with IL2-FB. My question I guess pertains to online play more then anything, my concern being that the players that currently fly FB may fragment up into smaller groups.

So my question is, will these expansion packs be a part of IL2-FB or seperate entities all together?

Thanks for your response,

....Billfish / K2 / Kelly....
Wielder of the Iron Skillet
....."Husband Tamer".....
Courage~Honor~Tenacity

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 11:26 PM
Ok...the complete lineup.

1) Version 1.2 - Free patch, available soon, beta testing currently going on. Contains P-51, Zero, Ki-84, AI B-17, new maps, etc.

2) Addon - ETA is January 2004. Contains over 20 new planes, maybe new maps, campaigns I would expect, and so on.

3) Battle of Britain - ETA 2005. New game rebuilt completely from the ground up. Higher fidelity flight models and all sorts of good things.

4) Med Addon - I know very little about this, but it is rumored that a Med addon will become part of the BoB product or become part of a lineup of realistic WWII combat games.

Thats the word http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig.jpg
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill