PDA

View Full Version : Over Flanders field

The_Ant
01-04-2006, 08:55 AM
Hi just tried too install this addon for cfs 3 after all whats been written in here,it sounds like fun.

But i cant install it it comes to about 60-70 percent then complains about some file on my desktop??? i dont install from ther or have my game there???.

I have installed CFS 3 on HD D:, patched it.
Then i install off to that folder it says it should be in,since it only pack up from there,but in the real install to its final directory it only comes to around 70 percent??? anybody whom has had this problem too!

darkhorizon11
01-04-2006, 08:57 AM
UMMMM This is the wrong forum... try netwings.org or simhq.com they'd tell you there...

Troll2k
01-04-2006, 02:12 PM
Try Sim Outhouse.They have a very good OFF forum(subset of the cfs3 forum) there where the dev team usually responds very quickly.

vocatx
01-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Like Dark Horizon and Troll said, there are some good forums for OFF. I have it installed, and have had a blast with it, though I haven't gotten too much time on it yet. It isn't about to replace FB, but it's a nice diversion. I still feel like I need a shower after putting CFS 3 on the hard drive of my new machine, but it's worth it.

As far as installation goes, make sure you follow the instructions PRECISELY. If you don't, you will have problems.