PDA

View Full Version : Harlequin

GENOHCIDAL
01-18-2011, 05:10 PM
I'm opting to pay up to 800 Microsoft Points for the Harlequin. It's only fair to release the multiplayer character onto the market. I could't get it cuz I don't have the money! I barely could buy this game, but I managed to get some Microsoft points for Christmas this year. If you'll release the DLC I'll buy it!!!!! I'm sure many others will too!!!!

tyrce111
01-19-2011, 12:59 AM
It's only fair to release the multiplayer character onto the market.

Why!?

Ass4ssin8me
01-19-2011, 03:55 AM
You didn't get, a pre-orderd, or limited edition, of the game. So No Harliquen. Come on, people need to stop making these threads.

You don't have the harliquen. Deal with it and stop complaining.

Don't take this personally, and I am sorry, if this seems harsh, I am just tired of seeing one or more of these threads, a week. Just wait maybe, he will become DLC ( however I doubt it ), but thats up to Ubi, to decide, and us posting over and over, about the same thing isn't going to help.

Whats, wrong, with the officer anyway? I have both, but prefer him anyway...

XxSYD3WINDERxX
01-19-2011, 09:41 AM
Yeah I'd really like to play as him, but then the limited edition buyers will feel cheated after paying that little bit extra for something that is freely available to everyone. Mixed feelings...

ninja_7_7
01-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
You didn't get, a pre-orderd, or limited edition, of the game. So No Harliquen. Come on, people need to stop making these threads.

You don't have the harliquen. Deal with it and stop complaining.

Don't take this personally, and I am sorry, if this seems harsh, I am just tired of seeing one or more of these threads, a week. Just wait maybe, he will become DLC ( however I doubt it ), but thats up to Ubi, to decide, and us posting over and over, about the same thing isn't going to help.

Whats, wrong, with the officer anyway? I have both, but prefer him anyway...
Why are you spelling it wrong?

AntiChrist7
01-19-2011, 11:26 AM
Come on, it's not like you didn't have the chanche to get the harlequin. it said after every promo clip "pre-order at gamestop and get the harlequin".

Mr_Shade
01-19-2011, 11:40 AM
At present there are no plans to release any of the exclusive outfits / multiplayer character's for download other than via the pre-order codes you guys already have.

This may change, but at present that is the deal.

KraNkIt
01-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Some of you should learn to have more constructive answers and give reasons why they think it should/shouldn't be available... "I hate seeing these threads!" really is constructive!

I'm sure that Ubi has contracts with the companies where these characters were available as pre-orders but Ubi would be stupid not to make them available when their contracts make it possible: have you looked at eBay? People paid around 20$ for the Harlequin and the Officer before Christmas and lately some crazy people paid 100-150$ just for the Harlequin code!!! So yeah, a lot of people would gladly pay for them at 400-800 M$ points!! That they were only available as pre-order is quite a stupid argument when looking at this from this economical point of view! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Cheers

TheFootpad
02-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Did you have to buy the Limited Edition of the game to get the Harlequin? I bought the limited edition and I was a little dissapointed to only get the single player maps.

Warforger
02-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Again, why do people want it? It looks stupid, and it totally does not blend in with Assasin's Creed. That's why I like the Smuggler and Barber the best, because they look the most like average 16th century peasants.

Lunarm
02-08-2011, 11:20 PM
I'm pretty sure they will release the Harlequin and Officer sooner or later. They would be stupid if they didn't they could make a LOT of money for it. They did the same thing with the Templar maps for ACII and they announced new single player DLC. So my prediction is, they will release the Harlequin and/or Officer with that DLC.

obliviondoll
02-09-2011, 02:32 AM
Hey...

If you don't have the character, but REALLY want to know what it's like playing as the Harlequin/Officer...

Make friends with someone who has them, and play Alliance.

When your friend is choosing character, guess who you ask them to be?