PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed II Upon the Fall of Monteriggioni

Zulu61
12-01-2011, 11:40 AM
In the AC 2 Game upon the Fall of Monteriggioni when you lose your armor and only have a common sword, do you also lose all your money (whatever Ezio is carrying).
Just curious.
Thanks

rednas3636
12-01-2011, 01:31 PM
it's at the beginning of assassin's creed brotherhood
and at that part, you don't use money yet http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Zulu61
12-03-2011, 03:41 PM
Hmmm, I purchased (and am playing) Assassin's Creed II: Deluxe Edition for PC which has the three bonus areas & missions with the downloadable content Battle of Forlė and Bonfire of the Vanities (available only via Digital Download). Isn't AC Brotherhood a separate game only for xbox or playstation?

kalo.yanis
12-03-2011, 04:24 PM
AC Brotherhood is a separate game for all platforms. It is not included in AC2.

Zulu61
12-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Okay, that's sort of what I thought ~ so this leads me back to my original question. Then perhaps the Fall of Monteriggioni is not a sequence within the AC 2 game so the question is moot? If that's not the case and it IS in AC 2 can somebody tell me if you do lose all your money as well as your armor and weapons (other than as noted)? I'm just curious as I've acquired quite a bit on hand and was wondering how that would come into play. Although it still seems quite far fetched to me that if I were Ezio that I would have ever left without gathering Altair's armor after it was scattered in the cannon fire but thats just me.

kalo.yanis
12-03-2011, 06:07 PM
The siege of Monterigioni is a memory within the first sequence of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

The last sequence in AC2 leads up to the events in Brotherhood and happens shortly before the siege.

Zulu61
12-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Okay, cool. Thank you. Now it makes sense to me.