PDA

View Full Version : problem with controls (360)

fido99
12-19-2009, 02:11 AM
I am at an early stage in the game -- Friend of the Family mission -- when I arrive at the home of Leonardo de Vinci, I get a checkpoint, and I get instructions to press B and pick up his paintings.

But each time I press B, I simply get the gesture for moving crowds away... a sweep of the hand.
I make a point of being close to the paintings...and receive the instruction to use B to pick up.... but over and over, I cannot pick up the box...

so i am stymied. Does anyone have any insights into what is happening here and why... and most of all, how to solve the problem?

fido99
12-19-2009, 12:15 PM
I kept rebooting the game and replaying the mission (thank goodness it was a short one) and eventually I was able to pick up Leonardo's paintings...

no more enlightened about this process than i was at the beginning of the problem.

Dachande_
12-19-2009, 06:33 PM
LoL though i am a bit embarassed to admit it,i also had this problem on my first play through mate =) I reloaded the memory...then realised that you just have to tap B and he will pick it up..where as beforehand i was just holding it down and getting the "gentle push" animation..felt quite silly about it lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

fido99
12-20-2009, 02:13 AM
yes, i tend to think that is the explanation for my problem as well....thanks for commenting.