PDA

View Full Version : Altair's Armor Uplay Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

SolidSnakeMat
11-11-2010, 01:50 PM
I noticed that you get Altair's armor through Uplay for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is this actual armor or just a skin for Ezio to wear to make him look cool? I know Altair's Armor is the best armor in AC2 and you get it through Uplay in AC:B so is it just a skin?

comatose_ric
11-11-2010, 01:51 PM
prity sure that ubi gabe guy sed it was just cosmetics no game change

thedeadman_47
11-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by comatose_ric:
prity sure that ubi gabe guy sed it was just cosmetics no game change where or when did he say that? i think we will find uot the truth of the armor in brotherhood when it comes out in just 4 days

AnthonyA85
11-11-2010, 03:35 PM
I'm pretty sure it's just a texture skin, like Altair's robes were in AC2

Justin125
11-11-2010, 03:38 PM
It is a Uplay unlockable which mean it's just like the Altair robe from AC2 it just takes on the armor you are wearing before it is put on

masterjin5
11-11-2010, 06:15 PM
just so you know it sys to outfit ezio in the armor so he would wear the armor when in ac2 it said to load altair from the data banks so theres why it's just a cosmetic change. so altairs armor may actually be an armor

Oatkeeper
11-11-2010, 06:27 PM
why would they give you the option to have the strongest armor possible right from the begining, It would ruin the purpose of destroying the armor during the seige in the first place, and having to buy all your stuff again.

Your gonna have to earn your ultra armor again, and this time its called "The Armor of Romulus". The Armor of Altiar in AC:B is simply Cosmetic (aside from when you start the game off with it, and thats only becuase they want to pull a Altiar in the beginning of the game)

It would be about as pointless as making the Florentine Noble Outfit have the effect of "No Armor"

realgangsta213
11-11-2010, 07:46 PM
I was the one who tweeted the question to ubigabe and theres a topic about this already but it's quite far back. Anyway ubigabe replied to me saying he wasn't 100% sure but he says it's only cosmetic. You will still obtain the stats of the armour your wearing under. Like oathkeeper said it wouldn't make sense to start you off with the strongest armor but oathkeeper keep in mind drachen pre-order armor is probably freakin strong. I like the romulus armor more anyway.

wolvo7
12-27-2010, 09:50 AM
I can assure you 100% that it's just a skin, cuz I actually got it from U-Play thinking yey I'm gonna have full protection and ... no. They should indicate it I wasted 20 points that I could have spent on something else.

thedeadman_47
12-27-2010, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by wolvo7:
I can assure you 100% that it's just a skin, cuz I actually got it from U-Play thinking yey I'm gonna have full protection and ... no. They should indicate it I wasted 20 points that I could have spent on something else. dude this topic was before the game's release

glenneey
12-27-2010, 10:19 AM
Who cares, i am glad he ACTUALLY USED the SEARCH button instead of just making another useless thread.

wolvo7
12-28-2010, 03:17 AM
So.. who cares? The thread isn't closed as far as I'm concerned. I've got the game and i still searched for this topic cuz i wanted to be sure it wasn't a glitch (like when I put the Altair armor on it removed my double blade and i had to reload to have it back). And some people might actually do this research before spending 20 points on it, and there wasn't any definite answer in this thread.

CharDude
12-28-2010, 03:52 AM
I bought it. It's just a skin change. The armor you have equipped is the armor that affects health, resistance, etc. If you want the "effect" Altair's Armor gave, just get the Armor of Brutus and apply the costume over it. Same thing.

OMGMO
01-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by CharDude2010:
I bought it. It's just a skin change. The armor you have equipped is the armor that affects health, resistance, etc. If you want the "effect" Altair's Armor gave, just get the Armor of Brutus and apply the costume over it. Same thing.

That souunds good, because the armor of brutus looks like ****, aren't assassin's supposed to be stealthy? I wanted to know because i was worried that you might be forced to have no armor to use it, but as long as you can use armor of brutus and put this over it i'm happy.