PDA

View Full Version : No image

reinout0
11-24-2011, 01:08 PM
Hi there,

I've run into a problem with AC: Revelations. I was playing with the options, and I turned something on within the Stereoscopic menu. Now my screen turns black every time I boot up the game, and can't get back to Xbox dashboard (by thinking what buttons to press to get there) So now I have no image anymore, and can't really play the game. It's really my day today with AC. XD Somebody know a solution to this?
Thanks in advance.

ProdiGurl
11-24-2011, 01:11 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif Makes me glad I didn't mess with that option.

If nobody else knows the fix, all I could recommend is removing the disk, deleting all saved content of that game & starting over.
?

S-EVANS
11-24-2011, 01:23 PM
turn of your console
disconnect it from internet
turn it back on
sign in and start game
wait 3mins
press start on your controller
press A twice
wait 3min
press start on your controller
pull the left thumb stick down 5 times
press A
pull left thumb stick down once
press A
pull left thumb stick down 7 times
press A
push left thumb stick upwards more than 3times
press A

PS you might want to buy a 3d tv before you change that option again http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

itsamea-mario
11-24-2011, 01:25 PM
Smart that.

reinout0
11-24-2011, 01:26 PM
Nevermind I seem to have fixed it already! I just looked in my Xbox 360 settings, and when I went to Display Options > 3D TV, it said it was enabled. I also resetted my Reference Levels from Expanded to Standard. Deleted all my files from AC: Revelations (But that didn't seem to help earlier) and rebooted my Xbox. Afterwards, started up my game and I got my image back! (:

So for the other people out there, now you know how to fix it. Hopefully. (:

S-EVANS
11-24-2011, 01:33 PM
yea my mate just got one of those 3d tellys i played GT5 on it, very nice adds alot of depth to the game, dashboards and window screen wipers feel away from you. and the track horizon feels miles away...

some stuff it makes things worse motorbike game he showed me the bikes looked tiny compared to cars...

im sure the playstation wont let you change 3D settings unless you have a 3D tv