PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of sorting the friends list (when inviting) in any upcoming patches?

Axe99
09-21-2010, 05:38 AM
Loving RUSE - really great game, my favourite 'RTS' style strategy game to date http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. I've only got two real issues with it, one of which (friends in 2v2 ranked games) is already well documented, but the other (and this isn't a big issue, but if it's easy to fix) is that when you go to invite a friend, the friends list isn't sorted in any 'sensible' way (it looks like it's sorted from least recently to most recently added). So this morning when I played an operation with someone I've recently added to play RUSE, I had to scroll through 90-odd people, most of whom were offline, to get to them. It'd be great if the friends list was sorted (alphabetically, say?), and listed those online above those who weren't.

It's no biggie, but if it's easy to do, it'd be great.

vincenty82
09-21-2010, 01:54 PM
Or don't display offline players at all.

GimbleFIN
09-21-2010, 11:51 PM
I agree, it's a minor thing but annoying. And sometimes this makes yor friends waiting.

I allways have 99 or 100 friends on the list. There are not many things on UI and usability in RUSE that causes pain to end user, but this is one of the rare.