PDA

View Full Version : need help get to the chest in the middle of the auditore crypt

SKYWALKER 311
12-03-2009, 11:55 PM
when you see water and go to the other lever and push it you climb up when you are at the top get ready to dive back down you can see a chest to your left how do you reach it.

bcCoBHC
12-04-2009, 12:01 AM
i think i know what your talking about. the lever opens the gate in the water, correct? if that is so, go through that, and you will eventually get to where that chest is. if i am off i apologize, all of the tombs/cripts are the same format so i forget which ones are which. going through different obstacles to get to the chests... blah blah. i wish they changed it up a little.

thekyle0
12-04-2009, 04:25 AM
I haven't tried this yet because I stopped caring about chests once I had over 200k and everything unlocked, but I think you need to jump somewhere to the left of the outcropping that you're supposed to dive from. My theory is that there's supposed to be something to grab unto. Otherwise you might be able to get it by jumping right at the chest from the outcropping. (you've probably already tried that)

Fenro
12-04-2009, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by jedi_311:
when you see water and go to the other lever and push it you climb up when you are at the top get ready to dive back down you can see a chest to your left how do you reach it.

After entering the hall turn left there is an portculist in the water, dive under it.