PDA

View Full Version : What's stopping them to use the animus to go back to the times of the gods...

bughole5
03-31-2011, 10:41 PM
isnt desmond related to adam? maybe theyll go to eden in the memory of adam....understand the truth...

Oatkeeper
03-31-2011, 10:44 PM
I seem to remember that that information, in addition to the sever bleeding effect, played a part in 16 going insane.

bughole5
03-31-2011, 11:24 PM
im talking just visiting his ancestors memory during the time when minerva, juno, and the other gods were ruling

El_Sjietah
04-01-2011, 01:53 PM
Why would they? As far as the Assassin big shots are concerned, the major threat are the Templars and their satellite of doom. They have limited time as it is, so I don't think they'd approve of Desmond going sightseeing in Genesis times.

tjbyrum1
04-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Because that'd be an awful game.

elvindrummer
04-01-2011, 02:26 PM
I don't think he is related to adam (I haven't finished brotherhood so you may just know something I don't) but maybe sometime they will. They are more just looking for the peices of eden and not concerned on who the gods where. that why.

bughole5
04-01-2011, 03:07 PM
I gurantee you that in the next game you will re-visit the memory of the time of the gods....."go to eden and find eve".....in the memory.....wait and watch.....what happened during those times is significant

Abeonis
04-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
In your opinion.

Originally posted by elvindrummer:
I don't think he is related to adam (I haven't finished brotherhood so you may just know something I don't) but maybe sometime they will.
He is. Desmond is a close blood-relative of 16, who in turn is related to Adam (or Eve).

ThaWhistle
04-01-2011, 10:17 PM
pssst. its a video game, they have astory to tell and money to make.

elvindrummer
04-02-2011, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
In your opinion.

Originally posted by elvindrummer:
I don't think he is related to adam (I haven't finished brotherhood so you may just know something I don't) but maybe sometime they will.
He is. Desmond is a close blood-relative of 16, who in turn is related to Adam (or Eve). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you watch the truth of subject sixteen in AC2 there appears to be a third person which is who you are viewing from who is neither adma nor eve who is subject sixteen ancestor. at least this is what i think.

Account_Deleted
04-02-2011, 07:58 AM
DNA strand ain't strong enough to go back far enough?
from what im guessing desmond could only go back to the crusades..

galenwolf
04-02-2011, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
DNA strand ain't strong enough to go back far enough?
from what im guessing desmond could only go back to the crusades..

Thats a point, over time DNA ends up with errors in its code. Considering how complex the coding would have to be to record every single one of Desmonds ancestors memories in his DNA either some is lost or it uses some form of compression within the DNA that can layer mutliple memory bytes onto the same DNA sequence. This means if an error occurs, especially in the oldest sequences then the data might get corrupted.

That could also explain why Subject 16 only got that one small fragment of Adam and Eves lives and doing so could have ended up with a lot of corrupted memories being accessed which might have added to his mental instability.

Dom000Dom
04-02-2011, 08:42 PM
They want to know where is the pieces of Eden, going back that far means nothing really?

They go to Ezio and Altair because they are the last to know where the pieces of eden are.