PDA

View Full Version : Help: Downloadable/Additional Content

SamuPR
04-19-2011, 03:57 PM
Right, this is a real nooblet question, but I need some advice with DLC/additional content.

Recently I bought the Deluxe edition of Brotherhood from Steam (though for some reason it says it's a preorder (?)), and can play the game normally. Some of the additional content is included: I can use the multiplayer skins of the Harlequin and Officer for example, or change my singleplayer outfit to the Drachen armor.

However, when it comes to the Da Vinci Disappearance and the supposedly downloadable in-game soundtrack, I have no idea as how to access those or other content I have not mentioned yet.

So, in short, where can I access the rest of the DLC/additional content?

EDIT: Ah, seems UPLAY is the answer to part of the problem at least. Trouble is it hasn't been working for me recently, the content unlocker/shopping that is. I will retry it later on.

Saikotek
04-19-2011, 04:26 PM
Hi SamuPR.

The other part of your problem can be either easily solved. You just have to go to the folder where Steam is installed and access the following folders: steamapps/common/assassins creed brotherhood. Inside this you will have Deluxe Content and all the other stuff.

Hope this can help. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SamuPR
04-20-2011, 07:52 AM
Thanks Saikotek, I just hope UPLAY will start working at some point soon!

Saikotek
04-20-2011, 09:56 AM
You're welcome.

About your UPLAY issue, as I've been seeing you are not the only one with that problem. I will suggest you to take a read in the pinned thread "Assassin's Creed Brotherhood [PC] Connection issues.[updated 05/04]" if you didn't still read it. In there you might find some solution for that problem.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Julveyo
04-21-2011, 02:22 AM
To activate Da Vince + Hellequin via uplay, try in the launcher.
Settings => Proxy => None.

Or logon to website of uplay directly and activate it from there.