PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for the care you put into il2 fb

XyZspineZyX
08-05-2003, 09:25 AM
S! all..

I think its is a good thing that the patch is still in development..If they put the patch out at the origanal release date sure it would have made a couple good flying weeks but in the end waiting will benifit everyone alot more haveing alot more of the bugs worked out.. you cant get mad at a company who cares about the product they putout.. I fly cfs3 a bit and they dont care how good the quality is. even with the graphics maxed out cfs3 doesnt look as realistic as il2 fb..I would just like the thank oleg and the crew for the quality that come with the name il2..i would wait another month for the patch if i knew it made the diffrence in the long run..remember you bought the game without it and they dont have to make a patch.. lets just be happy they are.

XyZspineZyX
08-05-2003, 09:25 AM
S! all..

I think its is a good thing that the patch is still in development..If they put the patch out at the origanal release date sure it would have made a couple good flying weeks but in the end waiting will benifit everyone alot more haveing alot more of the bugs worked out.. you cant get mad at a company who cares about the product they putout.. I fly cfs3 a bit and they dont care how good the quality is. even with the graphics maxed out cfs3 doesnt look as realistic as il2 fb..I would just like the thank oleg and the crew for the quality that come with the name il2..i would wait another month for the patch if i knew it made the diffrence in the long run..remember you bought the game without it and they dont have to make a patch.. lets just be happy they are.

XyZspineZyX
08-05-2003, 02:24 PM
bump...

"Quality takes time"

XyZspineZyX
08-05-2003, 02:45 PM
Thanks, Oleg. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

http://www.assonetart.com/ClashofArmor.jpg
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."

XyZspineZyX
08-06-2003, 04:41 AM
as ben put it, thank you oleg and team for a great game.

XyZspineZyX
08-06-2003, 06:49 AM
Yeh good work Oleg and team.

But I wouldn't want to wait another month for the patch.

XyZspineZyX
08-06-2003, 06:53 AM
Is it hard to breath with your heads up there?

XyZspineZyX
08-06-2003, 07:35 AM
S! moose_85 /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Jeez! You´re a wise man ... I´m delighted to have you soon in our lines ...

Raise my pint to you, m8! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

:FI:Genosse ;C))

http://www.endlager.net/fis/pix/banners/fis_banner_12.gif

http://www.fighting-irish.org

XyZspineZyX
08-06-2003, 10:34 AM
Oleg and his crew have made a great game... But theres still no excuse for any game company to wait this long to put out a patch... Oh, and where is the dedicated server that was supposed to be in the initial release? Delay after delay... Put SOMETHING out...

XyZspineZyX
08-06-2003, 11:08 AM
time does not equal quantity or quality

it will be a fine pice of software, like usual from Maddox, but still many many people will complain about it, as FB will not become the FS they dream about

within the last mounths I read many times "the patch will fix this" but not writen from people who know. The expectations are crowing with every day and the patch will fail for most off them

all I hope from the patch is
1. no technical bugs (as FB 1.0)
2. some gameplay improvements (flak and so)
3. better high speed FM (no 109E outdiving P47)

quiet_man

second foundation member of the EURO_Snoopy fan club!

I'm quiet_man, but if I post I post quiet much /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif