PDA

View Full Version : Flickering TIR3 ....SOLUTION at last!!!

ytareh
03-31-2007, 02:36 PM
Have been increasingly frustrated by Track IR 3 flickering especially when looking over my shoulder/behind.I can only describe this (with no disrespect intended to anyone) as an epileptic effect.Tried EVERYTHING ...profiles,turning down lights,checking for reflections,messing with settings,different drivers etc etc
Solution....?Give the three reflective strips on the 6dof hat 'clip'/vector expansion a good spit and polish(!)....100% perfect solution....Obviously coated in layer of gunk....

ytareh
03-31-2007, 02:36 PM
Have been increasingly frustrated by Track IR 3 flickering especially when looking over my shoulder/behind.I can only describe this (with no disrespect intended to anyone) as an epileptic effect.Tried EVERYTHING ...profiles,turning down lights,checking for reflections,messing with settings,different drivers etc etc
Solution....?Give the three reflective strips on the 6dof hat 'clip'/vector expansion a good spit and polish(!)....100% perfect solution....Obviously coated in layer of gunk....

FluffyDucks2
03-31-2007, 03:14 PM
You smoke? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

ytareh
03-31-2007, 03:46 PM
No...but I got it secondhand and reckon the last guy may have been a smoker...Cannot believe the difference this has made to my flying!

Treetop64
03-31-2007, 11:24 PM
...and for some reason I still put off a TiR purchase. It' become second nature for me to use the mouse to look around now.

ytareh
04-01-2007, 04:20 AM
Well Treetop 'once you go Track (IR) youll never go back'.....

stansdds
04-01-2007, 06:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ytareh:
Well Treetop 'once you go Track (IR) youll never go back'..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree!!!!

DooDaH2007
04-01-2007, 09:14 AM
I read that something as simple and invisable as a fingerprint on the sensor can ascrew the device...
Keep it clean...