PDA

View Full Version : The New Robes?

CholericCrest
10-23-2011, 01:52 AM
Have you guys seen the new robes of Altair's era assassins and those of Ezio's assassins? Im hoping its just the way the graphics are. The assassins in Altair look a little the texture looks odd not as smooth as it was in the first one. I dont mind the bulgyness of his attire but the texture of it makes it look pretty bad. The apprentices in exzio's? It's just the graphics because im hoping they're not going to release it like that. I know once the game comes out it'll all look smoother. ut what do you guys think? you like the new outfits? and what do you think of the new look they're going for?

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

Calvarok
10-23-2011, 02:00 AM
If you're talking about the newest trailer, then you should know that that trailer was blurry/badly uploaded at some points. The graphics in-game will look sharper. As for cloth in the game, they have better textures, so the cloth simply looks more textured, like any hood that could retain it's shape that much would in real life.

RzaRecta357
10-23-2011, 02:41 PM
I hear what he's saying. The graphics on the clothing look different and not as sharp as in AC1. I agree. Altair did look cooler in AC1.

CholericCrest
10-24-2011, 10:32 PM
They also changed his facial features and it looks like he has some peach fuzz on his upper lip.