PDA

View Full Version : small but very useful request

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 10:46 PM
from my misplaced general discussion post:

one thing that somewhat messes up online play is that there is no way to tell whether or not the chat is going to everyone or to just your team. it would be very nice to change the color of chat messages that are directed at the team only. perhaps a lighter shade of the team color could be used, or a specific color set aside for team-talk could be used. either way i would really like to see this.
on a related note, is it possible to have two keys for chat: one for team talk and one for talking to all. it may be possible already, but if it's not, it would be nice to add it in the upcoming pay upgrade.

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 10:46 PM
from my misplaced general discussion post:

one thing that somewhat messes up online play is that there is no way to tell whether or not the chat is going to everyone or to just your team. it would be very nice to change the color of chat messages that are directed at the team only. perhaps a lighter shade of the team color could be used, or a specific color set aside for team-talk could be used. either way i would really like to see this.
on a related note, is it possible to have two keys for chat: one for team talk and one for talking to all. it may be possible already, but if it's not, it would be nice to add it in the upcoming pay upgrade.