PDA

View Full Version : Any Servers on Hyperlobby for FB

MadRuski
04-17-2006, 02:48 AM
i oly have FB and wana play online, but everything says i need version 4.4 or 4.04 i forgot, then i realised that is Pacific Fighters, so is their any wya i can play online?

WWMaxGunz
04-17-2006, 03:09 AM
Find others online who want the same and form a group. Make it your homepage and maybe they
find you, I dunno. I've seen a few who want to run old patches so why not FB? It takes one
or more to make noise and the rest to hear it but hey web content is user created.

Server software for FB still works. You have powerful or even good PC and highspeed net?

Maybe search with Google. It is a big world and there have to be some others unless they
have all given up or bought ACES and/or PF.

rnzoli
04-17-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by MadRuski:
i oly have FB and wana play online, but everything says i need version 4.4 or 4.04 i forgot, then i realised that is Pacific Fighters, so is their any wya i can play online?
Yes, you can play with old FB 1.22 version on UBI.com lobbies, ~40-60 players on busy nights and 2-4 hosts running.

Troll2k
04-17-2006, 08:25 PM
The oldest dedicated server on Hl is AEP 2.04.

However you can host your own game there.In the fb lobby.You might be waiting a long time for some else to join.To host you do not need the dedicated server software.You can host from the machine you play on for the host option inside the game.Still you will have a hard time finding someone to join.

You have a better chance of finding a game at Ubi.com.