PDA

View Full Version : If Altair or Ezio was a girl? *possible spoilers*

ToKillInPeace
12-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Now, we know there have been female assassins, and we probably won't get to see and female game play on the player's side, but anyone wondering how it would have been different, game play and story wise? Would it have really mattered?

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii147/CrashPlague/1261591162600.jpg

TooLazy4Name
12-23-2009, 11:52 AM
it would be different, though i dont think that picture gives the idea very well, to anime-ish (purple hair...?) 0.o

Anyway, id like to see a female assassin in the future, OTHER than lucy. maybe not play as one, but maybe have one as a partner of a ancestor.

PS: did i spell ancestor right? >_>

Greenman2000
12-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by tolazy4name1:
it would be different, though i dont think that picture gives the idea very well, to anime-ish (purple hair...?) 0.o

Anyway, id like to see a female assassin in the future, OTHER than lucy. maybe not play as one, but maybe have one as a partner of a ancestor.

Thanks for the spoilers idiot

ToKillInPeace
12-23-2009, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by tolazy4name1:

Well, I just thought the picture was cool, so I posted it, haha, not trying to accurately represent the idea.

But yes, I hear what you're saying, I would like to see that too.

Originally posted by Greenman2000:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tolazy4name1:

Thanks for the spoilers idiot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At this point, you should expect to see spoilers everywhere on this board, you can't really blame him.

And besides, I don't even think that was a spoiler (unless you haven't even beat the first game?)

Regardless, I've put in spoiler tags....