PDA

View Full Version : Idea for possible story line of Assassins Creed 3.

ralley1984
02-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Assassins Creed 3 should be based after the death of Ezio Valdetore. Desmond and the rest of the crew realize that the ancestral DNA they need to sequence cannot be seen. The ancestor is blind and Desmond cannot see what is going on.However, Desmond and the rest need information of what exactly went on during that time. Desmond and the rest go in search of the DNA from the corpes of the assasins legion that remained after Ezios death. Desmond will use their DNA to discover truths and uncover mystery.The collected DNA is all placed in in the Anibus at the same time allowing for multiple players to play a role in the game.
The assasins work together as pairs or individual missions against templars to protect treasure, people, and secrets.
Desmonds ancestors DNA during this time is blind, and uses the other assassins DNA to view his ancestor from his eyes.
The game change can change later on and allow the main character to see with the special assasins vision and the addition of enhanced sences because the character is blind.
The character is a women (just to change things a bit). The templar agents have completely taken over.
I will add more Items as Ideas come. Hopefully one day I can work for UBISOFT and make my own version of Assassins Creed 4, 5, or 6. Too bad my degree is in business and its too late to change it since I am graduating soon. See what assasins creed did to me it made me question my degree. LOL.

Xanatos2007
02-08-2011, 11:36 PM
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4867/facepalmq.jpg

Originally posted by ralley1984:
Assassins Creed 3 should be based after the death of Ezio <STRIKE>Valdetore</STRIKE>Auditore. Desmond and the rest of the crew realize that the ancestral DNA they need to sequence cannot be seen. The ancestor is blind and Desmond cannot see what is going on. However, Desmond and the rest need information of what exactly went on during that time. Desmond and the rest go in search of the DNA from the corpses of the Assasins <STRIKE>legion</STRIKE>brotherhood that remained after Ezio's death. Desmond will use their DNA to discover truths and uncover mystery. The collected DNA is all placed <STRIKE>in</STRIKE> in the <STRIKE>Anibus</STRIKE>Animus at the same time allowing for multiple players to play a role in the game.
The Assasins work together as pairs or individual missions against Templars to protect treasure, people, and secrets.
Desmonds ancestors DNA during this time is blind, and uses the other Assassins DNA to view his ancestor from his eyes.
The game <STRIKE>change</STRIKE> can change later on and allow the main character to see with the special Assasins vision and the addition of enhanced senses because the character is blind.
The character is a woman (just to change things a bit). The Templar agents have completely taken over.
I will add more Items as Ideas come. Hopefully one day I can work for UBISOFT and make my own version of Assassins Creed 4, 5, or 6. Too bad my degree is in business and its too late to change it since I am graduating soon. See what Assasins Creed did to me; it made me question my degree. LOL.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8A6Du2ymNbto6XTMU2WLaN1oxLI7sY 5Dw03CJVyPpL0b3s_8jvQ

You have no idea how an Animus works, do you? As for working for Ubisoft I think you'd be better off with your current day job and let the professionals handle the story of AC.

Also, please post in the existing sequel speculation thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868/p/1)

ThaWhistle
02-08-2011, 11:44 PM
I love you xanatos.