PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's death!

Azula2005
05-20-2011, 03:46 PM
I just hope that in the end of Revelations, Ezio goes back to Firenze after revisiting the Villa Auditore (Remember in the beginning of ACB where Desmond sees a "ghost" of Ezio in the Assassin Sanctuary?") and climbs to the top of Santa Trinita, the tower that he and Federico raced. Ezio will be at the top and sit and think where there, he slowly dies. "Ezio's Family" will start playing. Fade to black. Credits start rolling. I cry like baby.

Requiescat en Pace, my friend. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

what's your idea on how Our Assassin will end?

iN3krO
05-20-2011, 04:17 PM
This is imposible... maybe at the final of AC:R we will play last mission as ezio's son and ezio will climp up that tower with his son and than his son will perform a leap of faith (with like 12 years old) and the credits will pop up while we see ezio playing with his son and the same song from ac2 start will start playing http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

crash3
05-20-2011, 04:19 PM
that does sound like a good eding, but desmond has never been in florence, i think you got ur story a bit mixed up there

iN3krO
05-20-2011, 04:26 PM
crash i mean still inside the animus :P

Turkiye96
05-20-2011, 04:47 PM
YES! finally iv been waiting for somebody to start a thread like this! Ezio HAS to die ( i love the champ but) we have seen him grow from birth to an assassin to leader and in the end i hope it will be tragic yet awesome. it will really put full closure on AC2, ACB and ACR and make the story line so much better than any other story ever! plus it will really end everything and set a new clean start for AC3
( i hope we get to see Altair's death too coz as with ezio we all are wondering how they both die) it cant be summed up by shawn saying they died by so and so as he did with <span class="ev_code_RED">SPO?LER ?N WH?TE</span><span class="ev_code_WHITE">Caterina Sforza </span>...

Locopells
05-20-2011, 06:00 PM
That - would be SO cool. It would be hard to work with the thing of not being able to live his memories after he conceives his son, but since we know he does return to Italy, and the Villa, why would he not pay a visit to his hometown, where he grew up, loved, and lost so much?

Remember Lucy talking about a pregnant Animus user having trouble with both sets of memories competing? Maybe we could see the final scene though the mother's eyes? My money's on the Venice bookseller by the way...

RzaRecta357
05-20-2011, 07:23 PM
I'm the only one who thinks that would be insanely cheesy and really has no place?

Like why would he go up there?

Because him and his brother he's had the entire 17 years of his life climbed the tower once? I don't know, haha. Just seems a bit fromage to me.

xsatanicjokerx
05-20-2011, 07:54 PM
If hes that close to death how is gonna climb that tower?

Mic_92
05-20-2011, 08:01 PM
The only way to see Ezio's death would be if Desmond is reliving the memories of Ezio's son.
Unless that rule changes with those seals found in ACR.

kriegerdesgottes
05-20-2011, 09:33 PM
Ok that would be a cool ending but he shouldn't die up there. It should just fade out like you said with the music and leave his fate to our imaginations or show him in bed or something with his new family with him but not have him die on top of a roof top.

Blind2Society
05-20-2011, 11:00 PM
It's odd, because of the Altair Maria scene everyone takes that idea as written in stone. That was such a short bit and it wasn't even in the animus. I may be missing something but I don't feel that having a child is going to limit the memories we end up seeing or at least it shouldn't imo.

Gasketfuse
05-20-2011, 11:54 PM
I always figured near the end it would show Ezio passing on his genes, then cutting a couple years ahead and you can see Ezio's fate playing as his child.

Moultonborough
05-21-2011, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Gasketfuse:
I always figured near the end it would show Ezio passing on his genes, then cutting a couple years ahead and you can see Ezio's fate playing as his child.

Well that really what I think the games real purpose is. We need to see the assassins line passed on as we did with Altair in AC2. We know he falls in love with someone in the game and so has a child near the end of the game. He has to have a child because Desmond is directly related to him.

iN3krO
05-21-2011, 02:56 AM
maybe at the final of AC:R we will play last mission as ezio's son and ezio will climp up that tower with his son and than his son will perform a leap of faith (with like 12 years old) and the credits will pop up while we see ezio playing with his son and the same song from ac2 start will start playing

Maybe he will have like 70 years old and will use a elevator :P

Turkiye96
05-21-2011, 03:55 AM
yes Ezio should die and mabye we can see it throught the memories of his lover or his son but i dont think he should die of old age. id prefer an epic storyline where he has to sacrifice himself for his lover and or son while at the same time he still has to say a bunch of stuff to them.

Mic_92
05-21-2011, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
It's odd, because of the Altair Maria scene everyone takes that idea as written in stone. That was such a short bit and it wasn't even in the animus. I may be missing something but I don't feel that having a child is going to limit the memories we end up seeing or at least it shouldn't imo.

The memories the people in the animus see come from their DNA. When you have a child, you pass on your DNA. Considering Ezio can't have a child after he dies, by the time of his death he will already have passed on his DNA to Desmond's next ancestor. That's that. There's no other way around it unless they introduce a new concept of memories in ACR.

sfin1994
05-21-2011, 02:25 PM
thing is , why are we all asuming he will have a son. Him having a daughter is a real possibilty. How about after making his final assassintation, in the auditore villa or something of persononal significance, he walks threw firenze, past the villa, then where his family were hanged, then were he made his first kill (fat guy who hanged them, cant remmeber his name) then climbs to the top of the tower were him as his brother climbed, and it ends, OR it ends in masyaf whe altiar lived, with some INCREADABLE find there, which completely changes what we know about the AC universe or something

Tuck2103
05-21-2011, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
maybe at the final of AC:R we will play last mission as ezio's son and ezio will climp up that tower with his son and than his son will perform a leap of faith (with like 12 years old) and the credits will pop up while we see ezio playing with his son and the same song from ac2 start will start playing

You have already posted that before, and you stole that idea from the thread starter.

ghostferret
05-21-2011, 03:28 PM
Ezio's death has to be a hugely epic sacrifice, not just for family or the Brotherhood, but for the future. By the end of the game, he will have found the answers we don't have yet, and he'll know that he has to die to complete his legacy for Desmond. He might be in prison, facing torture or execution. The night before, he has one last fling with Sophia Sorto. We know Ezio's doomed, so it's heartbreaking. She leaves, and we go out the door with her, realizing that Ezio has at last sired Desmond's ancestor. Desmond wakes up from his coma. Credits roll. I cry.

elvindrummer
05-21-2011, 03:39 PM
I think ezio should be fighting in some big square or building and trying to fight but there are too many people. And perhaps his son/daughter and wife show up and see him fighting. Since he is old he would be struggling to fight (getting stabbed and hurt etc.) since he was so out numbered until he see's his family and regains new strength and keeps fighting. Soon the rest of the brotherhood would show up and fight and scare the gaurds or whoever was outnumbering ezio away. Ezio would fall on his knees and touch someplace where he was stabbed. His son/daughter would see him and run through the fight to his dad and hold him in his arms as he was dying (then his wife would chase after their child). Ezio would say his last words and his son would say Requiescat in pace. then it would be trailer. or switch to desmond waking up or something.

oh and I will cry.

sfin1994
05-21-2011, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by elvindrummer:
I think ezio should be fighting in some big square or building and trying to fight but there are too many people. And perhaps his son/daughter and wife show up and see him fighting. Since he is old he would be struggling to fight (getting stabbed and hurt etc.) since he was so out numbered until he see's his family and regains new strength and keeps fighting. Soon the rest of the brotherhood would show up and fight and scare the gaurds or whoever was outnumbering ezio away. Ezio would fall on his knees and touch someplace where he was stabbed. His son/daughter would see him and run through the fight to his dad and hold him in his arms as he was dying (then his wife would chase after their child). Ezio would say his last words and his son would say Requiescat in pace. then it would be trailer. or switch to desmond waking up or something.

oh and I will cry.

I like the Requiescat in Pace part with the son, but the part were he gets new strength etc is just way to gimmicky/predictable...

iN3krO
05-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Tuck2103:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

You have already posted that before, and you stole that idea from the thread starter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did not steel anything... i've just changed his idea so we could see ezio die thought animus (how can we be ezio if he already has a son/daughter?)

elvindrummer
05-21-2011, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by sfin1994:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elvindrummer:

oh and I will cry.

I like the Requiescat in Pace part with the son, but the part were he gets new strength etc is just way to gimmicky/predictable... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats true. I was thinking just more he wouldn't give up easily since he is ezio.

phil.llllll
05-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
I'm the only one who thinks that would be insanely cheesy and really has no place?

Like why would he go up there?

Because him and his brother he's had the entire 17 years of his life climbed the tower once? I don't know, haha. Just seems a bit fromage to me.

No. I also think it would be seriously lame.

kriegerdesgottes
05-21-2011, 07:33 PM

That would actually be pretty awesome.

payrob07
05-22-2011, 08:13 AM
Climb to the top of the Hagia Sophia and Leap of Faith into the pools outside. except Zeus reaches down and takes him to Mt Olympius where he and Hercules and Achilles duel for the rest of eternity.

[inappropriate comment removed]

sfin1994
05-22-2011, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by payrob07:
Climb to the top of the Hagia Sophia and Leap of Faith into the pools outside. except Zeus reaches down and takes him to Mt Olympius where he and Hercules and Achilles duel for the rest of eternity.

you do realize that this game has nothing to do with hercules right??

crash3
05-22-2011, 10:39 AM
crash i mean still inside the animus :P

soz i wasnt replying to your post, the post before yours said desmond climbed santa trinita which isnt true

Crouching.Tiger
05-22-2011, 02:19 PM
I think the old scoundrel is worth a good old-fashioned "passing away peacefully in the sleep" setup.

Although it would also be satisfying if the death scene was from Ezio's kid's point of view, with Ezio's last words being "Whaddya mean, 'too old to scale the watchtower'? Watch your mouth, young man/lady, and observe!" Cue "Ezio's Family" theme and cut to black.

Ass4ssin8me
05-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Maybe we are his son, and he asks us to race him. He is struggling at the last grab, but we help him up. Flash back to his child-hood race with his brother, ans slowly, closes his eyes. Son tells him to requate de pace.

Bipolar Matt
05-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Crouching.Tiger:
I think the old scoundrel is worth a good old-fashioned "passing away peacefully in the sleep" setup.

Agreed. Ezio has earned a quiet, peaceful end, if they must show an ending to him at all. I really don't think showing his death would be necessary, though.

iN3krO
05-22-2011, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crouching.Tiger:

Agreed. Ezio has earned a quiet, peaceful end, if they must show an ending to him at all. I really don't think showing his death would be necessary, though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if they do it well it would be the best moment of the whole franchise..

E-Zekiel
05-22-2011, 04:37 PM
They would have to show it through the eyes of his child. That would be...interesting though.

I do hope he goes peacefully though.

payrob07
05-22-2011, 08:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by payrob07:

you do realize that this game has nothing to do with hercules right?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not big on sarcasm are you?

Steelers nati0n
05-22-2011, 10:22 PM
Silently passing and his sleep? Just doesn't sound right to me. I want to see him either die fighting, or sacrifice himself to save a family member or another assassin.

xCr0wnedNorris
05-22-2011, 11:07 PM
Hmm... I have somewhat of an idea. What if Ezio didn't die but rather "transcended." Basically he took the Apple one last time and used it's power to transport his consciousness into the device? This could also happen with Alta´r as refrenced in the last Codex page. Who knows what those Pieces of Eden are capable of? This is all just rambling on my end but what do you guys think about this possibility? This could also lead to an encounter between Alta´r, Ezio, and Desmond. Desmond enters the Apple as well and communicates with both Alta´r and Ezio, in which they pass on their wisdom to Desmond. That'd be kinda cool, right? Or am I just really lame at coming up with ideas? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Steelers nati0n
05-23-2011, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
Hmm... I have somewhat of an idea. What if Ezio didn't die but rather "transcended." Basically he took the Apple one last time and used it's power to transport his consciousness into the device? This could also happen with Alta´r as refrenced in the last Codex page. Who knows what those Pieces of Eden are capable of? This is all just rambling on my end but what do you guys think about this possibility? This could also lead to an encounter between Alta´r, Ezio, and Desmond. Desmond enters the Apple as well and communicates with both Alta´r and Ezio, in which they pass on their wisdom to Desmond. That'd be kinda cool, right? Or am I just really lame at coming up with ideas? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

You might be onto something...

Turkiye96
05-23-2011, 12:53 AM
guys you do know that Desmond can see through Ezios wife's memories seeing as she is Desmond ancestor too. so we could see his death through the point of view when she is just pregnant ( and im pretty sure there will be some glitchy bits in the animus where both Ezios and his wifes memories compete like in ACB or something.)

iN3krO
05-23-2011, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:

interesting idea... maybe the "garden of eden" is inside the apple haha xD

Thug-U
05-23-2011, 08:28 AM
I don't think we need to see Ezio's death. Remeber when you play through that birth scene at the beginnig of AC2? There you can hear see and hear Ezio's father's voice perfectly, when he said "Sei un Auditore, Sei un Combattente". So maybe at the end of ACR, you will see the newborn son and Ezio will say
"Sei un Auditore, Sei un Combattente,
Sei un Assassino".

sfin1994
05-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by payrob07:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfin1994:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by payrob07:

you do realize that this game has nothing to do with hercules right?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not big on sarcasm are you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

damit, its so hard to convey tone online :P

superbalex
05-23-2011, 12:49 PM
!!SPOILER!!

Ezio ain't gonna die, he finds the shroud and gets eternal life, just like alta´r does.. and in the end of AC:R they will fight alongside Desmond against the templars.. and then some completely random ending that gives us all thousands of questions is gonna appear, and we get the answers to that in ac3

!! SPOILER END !!

payrob07
05-23-2011, 02:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfin1994:

not big on sarcasm are you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

damit, its so hard to convey tone online :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I gotcha bro, the innapropriate comment explained it.

elvindrummer
05-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by superbalex:
!!SPOILER!!

Ezio ain't gonna die, he finds the shroud and gets eternal life, just like alta´r does.. and in the end of AC:R they will fight alongside Desmond against the templars.. and then some completely random ending that gives us all thousands of questions is gonna appear, and we get the answers to that in ac3

!! SPOILER END !!

isn't there something wrong with the shroud in project legacy? like it messes people up sorta.

Azula2005
05-23-2011, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by superbalex:
!!SPOILER!!

!! SPOILER END !!

and how do you know this? hmm!?!?

superbalex
05-24-2011, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Gabrieldebeta:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superbalex:
!!SPOILER!!

!! SPOILER END !!

and how do you know this? hmm!?!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually i dont.. thats just how i think it would end.. which would be kinda neat seeing as we wont get that sad " cry scene " of our favourite characters die..

HD RoLoS v
05-26-2011, 07:22 AM
What about Ezio Peacefully Passing Away In His Sleep??. If that had to happen i would cry like a baby he is so awesome http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

sfin1994
05-26-2011, 07:50 AM
or he peacfully passes away while getting laid http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif thats certainly my retirement plan....

Azula2005
12-01-2011, 09:22 PM
At least we now know...

Dissident Soul
12-02-2011, 07:21 AM
*SPOILERS*
obviously all of you are cheap skates and haven't seen embers it shows how Ezio dies and it is absolutely a tear jerker when he does.
*SPOILERS*

For cheapskates who want to know whether his death is peaceful or not read below.
*SPOILERS* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">He dies with a smile on his face peacefully.</span>*SPOILERS*

Sick_one12
12-02-2011, 07:24 AM
Dude,really?
just look at the date of all those posts http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

ProdiGurl
12-02-2011, 09:30 AM
>>Dude,really?
just look at the date of all those posts Roll Eyes <<

lol

SnazzyPanic
12-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Spoiler

He dies of a heart attack i think whilst in rome rip ezio great ending for the legend!