PDA

View Full Version : About some indicators...

bombadier1981
03-26-2005, 08:13 AM
As i said before i am new. I hope this will be my last question...(About gameplay at least). I have some questions about some indicators...

1) Tachometer indicates RPM???

2) What is the Repeater compass and what is the difference from the Magnetic compass???

3) What is the Manifold pressure ???

4) What is the Variometer ???

5) When the engine is overheet, what indicator do i have to look??? Oil pressure. fuel pressure????

6) Do we ever need to load external fuel tanks??? Because i was playing for 3 straight hours (limited fuel)and i didn't have a fuel problem...

bombadier1981
03-26-2005, 08:13 AM
As i said before i am new. I hope this will be my last question...(About gameplay at least). I have some questions about some indicators...

1) Tachometer indicates RPM???

2) What is the Repeater compass and what is the difference from the Magnetic compass???

3) What is the Manifold pressure ???

4) What is the Variometer ???

5) When the engine is overheet, what indicator do i have to look??? Oil pressure. fuel pressure????

6) Do we ever need to load external fuel tanks??? Because i was playing for 3 straight hours (limited fuel)and i didn't have a fuel problem...

scott_68
03-26-2005, 10:47 AM
What do you think of joining our training next week and getting all the answeres on teamspeak ?

==>> www.9thawacs.com (http://www.9thawacs.com)
- there is a link to join our TS as guest
- there is a faq with some answeres for your questions
- there are dozens of downloads and help in forum
- hey and the best you might have a lot of fun with us in some gaming ?