PDA

View Full Version : port morsby/lay map

bakasan
11-16-2004, 03:11 PM
I'm working on a port morsby/lay linked battles and am trying to find a suitable map...any suggestions?

bakasan
11-16-2004, 03:11 PM
I'm working on a port morsby/lay linked battles and am trying to find a suitable map...any suggestions?

FF_Trozaka
11-16-2004, 03:17 PM
might want to wait on patch with more maps? The New Guinea map shows Port Moresby, but might not be enough of the area for what u want. S!

bakasan
11-16-2004, 07:30 PM
I would like to add in the missions bombing Guadalcanal and the ships trying to supply them.

Like doing long missions, kind of realist getting bored looking around for 30 to 45 mins and getting bounced from behind

would be nice if we could set the amount to fuel and ammo planes had to a finer degree. I'd like to have planes returning from a mission low on fuel and ammo (maybe even a little battle damage would be nice too)

LEXX_Luthor
11-16-2004, 09:31 PM
Making reasonably short and intensive missions without sacrificing hisotrical feel http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif is where those Test Runways are useful on large maps with few airfields...or in the case of New Guinea the airfields are all bunched up in one or maybe two places.

Test Runways under Static Ships at bottom of scroll box--treat as carrier in FMB when setting aircraft takeoff/landing waypoints.