PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 prices? Pre-Order info

ProdiGurl
08-23-2011, 06:33 PM
Sorry to be a pain, but I have a Q about pre-ordering ACR.

How much are Xbox New Releases? $60 ?

If so, then if I'm going to buy ACR when it first comes out, should I just do the pre-order since I'm going to pay $60 anyway?

I'm mostly interested in that xtra video story & soundtrack that comes w/ the Signature version.

[& do they charge your CC when you order or do you pay when it comes out?]

Thanks for any help.

fanofthecreed
08-23-2011, 06:37 PM
It really depends if you are in North America or not if you are then pre order at gamestop and they upgrade to signiture edition for free.
EDIT:I think they are $60.

ProdiGurl
08-23-2011, 06:41 PM
Thanks,
yes, the pre-order thru Gamestop is $60.

I was figuring if that if I'm going to be dropping that same amount for a new release (not sure of Xbox's new release prices since I never bought one new),
I might as well do a pre-order w/ Gamestop & get their Sig. series w/ the extras.

I've just never done this before.

Krayus Korianis
08-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
Thanks,
yes, the pre-order thru Gamestop is $60.

I was figuring if that if I'm going to be dropping that same amount for a new release (not sure of Xbox's new release prices since I never bought one new),
I might as well do a pre-order w/ Gamestop & get their Sig. series w/ the extras.

I've just never done this before.

Do it. I did it and it's only gonna cost me $68.02 because of State Taxes and 2.99 shipping.

Signature Edition costs 59.99, so I'd do it man.

ProdiGurl
08-24-2011, 10:49 AM
I wish they waved shipping or something - this better be one epic game with lots of replay value to pay $68 for.

ProdiGurl
08-24-2011, 12:14 PM
I just pre-ordered it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif
Xcited about that soundtrack!

MarleyMon81
08-24-2011, 01:27 PM
I took advantage of GS's special a month ago that you get 40% extra on trade-in's towards the pre-order of an E3 2011 game.

Trade in 5 games I haven't played in years and fully paid off Revelations.

I normally wait for a CE of some kind with AC, but it seems that the Sig Edition is the best we are going to get in NA. When you look a the Sig Edition's contents though, it's pretty stocked and we get the extra mission and MP character. I can live without the AC encyclopedia.

ProdiGurl
08-24-2011, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by MarleyMon81:
I took advantage of GS's special a month ago that you get 40% extra on trade-in's towards the pre-order of an E3 2011 game.

Trade in 5 games I haven't played in years and fully paid off Revelations.

I normally wait for a CE of some kind with AC, but it seems that the Sig Edition is the best we are going to get in NA. When you look a the Sig Edition's contents though, it's pretty stocked and we get the extra mission and MP character. I can live without the AC encyclopedia.

Excellent deal for you there!
I can never part with any of my games lol
I think the only ones I'd be able to let go ware Halo 2 & maybe one PC Strategy game I got as a cheap bundle.

I copied the bonus items:
Signature Edition Contents

A Bonus Singleplayer Gameplay Mission
An Exclusive Multiplayer Character
3 Weapon Capacity Upgrades
An Animated Short Film
The "Assassin's Creed Revelations" Original Game Score Soundtrack

I care alot more about this stuff than any encyclopedia or whatever else even tho I'm sure it's nice.
I'm really Xcited for this one - even tho I'm going to be really sad to see the last of Ezio.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif