PDA

View Full Version : AC Brtherhood PC Multiplayer

Rommielism
07-27-2011, 08:17 PM
I only just bought AC Brotherhood yesterday, and I must say I have been loving the single player very much. However, when I went on to play multiplayer, it was absoltely desolate. This is for the PC in case you're wondering, I am a big PC gamer. If anyone is interested in playing get together, it's a shame to see the multiplayer so empty and so lonely.

HernanHerrera
07-27-2011, 10:23 PM
well my good fella, i am a lover of pc playing
I recommend you to play only Ranked Match, wanted or Manhaunt, the other are desolated

Hold your breathe for 15 mins max, i am level 14 already...
the problem i find is that it seems that on pc is harder to play MP since i always try and use the skills and stuff and the other overpower me, for example im running away i do a leap of faith and bang as soon as im down i got killed by my chaser from the roof, not at the hide out...

I through smoke bomb, nothing, they seem inmune...
i just run around killing when on sight, that sucks

look for me and add me if u want http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif i play alot of MP

AtomikGod
07-31-2011, 11:03 AM
its not as empty as you think, the only problem is that there is no text communication, this game was designed for console thats why they only have voice. I though the same at the biggining but for some reason after i pass lvl 10 i find games really under 5 minutes. add me if u like
AtomikGod

AntiChrist7
07-31-2011, 12:33 PM
like said, most matche that are played are wanted or manhunt.

you can always try 'play now", and if you see your the only one (1/6), you can go back and retry

kimitchi85
08-06-2011, 08:00 AM
oh god add me too...i just got the game yesterday....I've been adding people from the forums like Herrera there as well last night...I only got like 3 continuous sessions...the whole night thanks

kimitchi85
08-06-2011, 10:19 AM
what time do u guys play? im in Aus...so my time is +10GST...what are urs?