PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

Cjguy156
11-14-2009, 07:56 AM
I think that I should at least post a nice idea here that would refer to when the game AC2 is released. Now I am wondering who would agree to not posting any story spoilers (besides what we most know at the beggining) as in further with desmond and Ezio (disincluding what was shown to us) that we just post our free roam experiances? It would help some people who dont need to get spolied right away and feel left out I think if we do...

Edited for reasons of contridictions.

EzioAssassin51
11-14-2009, 03:24 PM
What i think we should do is wait a couple of weeks then make some thread called *MASSIVE SPOILER WARNING - ASSASSINS CREED 2 GAME DISCUSSION* or something like that where, after the couple of weeks, people can post whether or not they've finished the game and can post spoilers there!

That would work right? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

caswallawn_2k7
11-14-2009, 03:33 PM
how about we just do the normal thing of using spoiler tag's so people don't have to see them if they don't want to.

Hatzego
11-14-2009, 03:50 PM
I think they should have a spoiler box system, you know the one where it's all "click to show spoiler" for the game discussions. The tags suffice now, but people still accidentally read them.

KZarr
11-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Agree with CAS. A simpel warning saying a spoiler is coming up is enough.

JudgeQwerty
11-14-2009, 04:56 PM
I think it defeats the purpose of an Assassins Creed forum if we choose NOT to discuss the new games.