PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed theory

smarty2k20
10-17-2011, 03:06 PM
This is a shot in the dark theory. So it could be abit out there. Desmond stabbed lucy at the end of brotherhood, fell into a coma of sum sort then was put back into the animus. Desmond has now fallen in to this black room to some how rebuild his fractured mind. Now I have read somewhere, correct me if im wrong. Desmond will see some familiar faces whilst inside the animus black room. I'm guessing subject 16 obviously. Aswel as some people from his past. But what about ezio and Altair. Is it possible that they somehow manage to be in the animus/inside desmonds shatterd mind in some form. To leave the animus he might have to synchronise his mind with ezio and Altair. becoming part of each other. Abit of a wild I know lol

Love to hear ne other theories.

I am also guessing Desmond, Altair and ezio maybe decendants of the god Jupiter. Also know as Zeus. As Zeus in Greek mythology would some time disguise himself as an eagle. ( I think!! )

dewgel
10-17-2011, 03:09 PM
Welcome to the forums mate, and yeah, good theory.

I'd like to see them meeting, it would make sense for Desmond and Ezio to meet. I wouldn't say Altair as such, as we're not as involved in his character, plus he wasn't really aware of Desmond (although he was aware of someone who will be using the seals, which was Ezio)

I think Ezio may somehow contact Desmond or speak to him through his memory, since Minerva spoke to him in the vault and referred to Desmond, Ezio has had to have some sort of suspicion that his memories are being watched.

Good topic bro', although I guess a few people will immediatly say it's been discussed already.

LightRey
10-17-2011, 03:15 PM
In some ways they already are. Ezio and AltaÔr are in many ways part of Desmond's being. That's basically what the bleeding effect is, the mind's inability to differentiate between the ancestors and the subject.

Jexx21
10-17-2011, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by dewgel:

I'd like to see them meeting, it would make sense for Desmond and Ezio to meet. I wouldn't say Altair as such, as we're not as involved in his character, plus he wasn't really aware of Desmond (although he was aware of someone who will be using the seals, which was Ezio)

I think Ezio may somehow contact Desmond or speak to him through his memory, since Minerva spoke to him in the vault and referred to Desmond, Ezio has had to have some sort of suspicion that his memories are being watched.

Good topic bro', although I guess a few people will immediatly say it's been discussed already.

If Ezio was aware that one of his descendants would be reliving his memory, I wonder if he realized that by getting girls he also gave his descendant a 'good time'.

LightRey
10-17-2011, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dewgel:

If Ezio was aware that one of his descendants would be reliving his memory, I wonder if he realized that by getting girls he also gave his descendant a 'good time'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

kriegerdesgottes
10-17-2011, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dewgel:

If Ezio was aware that one of his descendants would be reliving his memory, I wonder if he realized that by getting girls he also gave his descendant a 'good time'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is the exact same look I had on my face when I read that lol.

dave93vert
10-17-2011, 04:46 PM
smarty2k20 - no theory is a shot in the dark in my book, what fun is it if we cant theorize on plot.

Desmond has already been seeing many ghost figures if u recall the white images he sometimes sees, so its possible he can communicate with those too, who knows, so i agree he will see more faces/ghosts to talk to.

adam and eve were created in the image (and with the dna) of the god-creatures.... so i agree that des/ezio/altair are decendants of the creators indirectly. its all in the dna man, lol.

my thoery is in my Sig, enjoy!

Sarari
10-17-2011, 05:10 PM
But what about ezio and Altair. Is it possible that they somehow manage to be in the animus/inside desmonds shatterd mind in some form. To leave the animus he might have to synchronise his mind with ezio and Altair. becoming part of each other. Abit of a wild I know lol
OMG! How awesome would it be if we saw Ezio and Altair in the island!! That would be like dramatic epicness!!! He'd be walking all confused and then sees Ezio and Altair standing next to each other just starring at Desmond. I would cry man.

Saqaliba
10-17-2011, 07:35 PM
Ok. Nice. Here is how I think that could happen.

Some have speculated that the person we have seen informing Desmond on the Island about his need for a Nexus is not Subject 16 but Daniel Cross.

I find this plausible for this following reason:

Lets just speculate that every subject before Desomond (1-16) died in the same way that 16 did - the bleeding effect destroyed their minds, but left a residual impression of their persona in the animus at the BIOS level which Desmond now finds himself in.

If this is the case, then it would be possible for Desmond to actually meet not only S16 but all the previous subjects - or at least their psyche dopplegangers. So this is how it is possible for Daniel Cross (S4) to be in the animus as well as S16.

Now, if Desmond does not find this Nexus, he too will end up a 'ghost in the machine' - a residual impression of his former self... what is this? It is an impression of the mneumonics of a person. A recording and reproduction of the conglomeration of 'who' they are. An 'avatar projection', as McDevitt calls it.

Now, we also know that TWCB are DEAD! So what are they? They are the same thing as what subject 16 is. An avatar projection of their former selves. A residual recording of thier psyche and memory being played out. But this does not explain how Minerva can talk about Desmond (through Ezio) in the 15th century. So here is a second part of the theory which is slightly mystical, but based on the idea genetic memory.

Genetic memory is not only a record of the past. It is also a blue-print of the future. The classic metaphor of this idea is that an acorn seed has all the genetic patterns dormant within it to eventually become an acorn tree. Just as the human body has a genetic level of organisation that allows it to follow its natural path in growing into a full grown adult, with dominant and recessive characteristics of its parents included in that blue-print.

This being the case, if we apply this to the psyche and memory, then it could be possible (in the fictionalized version of AC fringe theory) that Altair and Ezio have the ability to experience the future through the dormant pattern of their psyche, but they need a bridge, something that can penetrate their synapses and bring these potential structures to a conscious level - the answer, IMO will be found in the library - and it will be directly connected to the animus - if not the first 'animus' itself which could make Altair, Subject 01 and Ezio Subject 02, recording their residual image into the very fabric of the animus making it possible for them to meet Desmond face to face - of course, they will only be 'ghosts' but they will be fully interactive as replicants of themselves in their entirety - recorded onto the relics.

And they in turn will be able to experience Desmond, because he is their future ancestor and so who he is, is actually dormant in them.

So when each of them interact with whatever is in the library, they transcend time without it being 'time-travel'... it is mneumonic unfolding.

So, circa 13th century Altair touches IT - and it opens him up to his future ancestors at the same time as recording his own psyche upon IT.

Then circa 16th century, Ezio touches IT - and it opens him up to Altair's psyche whilst opening him up to his future ancestors at the same time as recording his psyche on IT.

So now IT has the 'avatar projection' of Altair/Ezio impressed. Then IT ends up as the primary hardware of the Animus - at the BIOS level.

Then circa 2012, Desmond reaches IT at the BIOS level at IT touches him, allowing the NEXUS where all three psyche/memories converge in the one moment - in 'digital' space - each able to communicate no matter which 'period' they are in.

The ancestors of the past able of experiencing the Nexus through the dormant genetic memories in their psyche, and each ancestor in turn capable of experiencing this Nexus as a genetic impression from the past - as a residual playback - just like Minerva, Juno and eventually Jupiter (the Father of Understanding)

Sarari
10-17-2011, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Saqaliba:

Some have speculated that the person we have seen informing Desmond on the Island about his need for a Nexus is not Subject 16 but Daniel Cross.

Lets just speculate that every subject before Desomond (1-16) died in the same way that 16 did - the bleeding effect destroyed their minds, but left a residual impression of their persona in the animus at the BIOS level which Desmond now finds himself in.

If this is the case, then it would be possible for Desmond to actually meet not only S16 but all the previous subjects - or at least their psyche dopplegangers. So this is how it is possible for Daniel Cross (S4) to be in the animus as well as S16.

Now, if Desmond does not find this Nexus, he too will end up a 'ghost in the machine' - a residual impression of his former self... what is this? It is an impression of the mneumonics of a person. A recording and reproduction of the conglomeration of 'who' they are. An 'avatar projection', as McDevitt calls it.

Now, we also know that TWCB are DEAD! So what are they? They are the same thing as what subject 16 is. An avatar projection of their former selves. A residual recording of thier psyche and memory being played out. But this does not explain how Minerva can talk about Desmond (through Ezio) in the 15th century. So here is a second part of the theory which is slightly mystical, but based on the idea genetic memory.

Genetic memory is not only a record of the past. It is also a blue-print of the future. The classic metaphor of this idea is that an acorn seed has all the genetic patterns dormant within it to eventually become an acorn tree. Just as the human body has a genetic level of organisation that allows it to follow its natural path in growing into a full grown adult, with dominant and recessive characteristics of its parents included in that blue-print.

This being the case, if we apply this to the psyche and memory, then it could be possible (in the fictionalized version of AC fringe theory) that Altair and Ezio have the ability to experience the future through the dormant pattern of their psyche, but they need a bridge, something that can penetrate their synapses and bring these potential structures to a conscious level - the answer, IMO will be found in the library - and it will be directly connected to the animus - if not the first 'animus' itself which could make Altair, Subject 01 and Ezio Subject 02, recording their residual image into the very fabric of the animus making it possible for them to meet Desmond face to face - of course, they will only be 'ghosts' but they will be fully interactive as replicants of themselves in their entirety - recorded onto the relics.

And they in turn will be able to experience Desmond, because he is their future ancestor and so who he is, is actually dormant in them.

So when each of them interact with whatever is in the library, they transcend time without it being 'time-travel'... it is mneumonic unfolding.

So, circa 13th century Altair touches IT - and it opens him up to his future ancestors at the same time as recording his own psyche upon IT.

Then circa 16th century, Ezio touches IT - and it opens him up to Altair's psyche whilst opening him up to his future ancestors at the same time as recording his psyche on IT.

So now IT has the 'avatar projection' of Altair/Ezio impressed. Then IT ends up as the primary hardware of the Animus - at the BIOS level.

Then circa 2012, Desmond reaches IT at the BIOS level at IT touches him, allowing the NEXUS where all three psyche/memories converge in the one moment - in 'digital' space - each able to communicate no matter which 'period' they are in.

The ancestors of the past able of experiencing the Nexus through the dormant genetic memories in their psyche, and each ancestor in turn capable of experiencing this Nexus as a genetic impression from the past - as a residual playback - just like Minerva, Juno and eventually Jupiter (the Father of Understanding)
Your thing is to long for me to read........care to sum it down?? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif))

Saqaliba
10-17-2011, 07:56 PM
Sure. Ezio and Altair will meet Desmond face-to-face in the animus. This will be the NEXUS.

It is made possible through memory storage saved onto the artifacts that end up as the hardware of the animus.

'ghosts in the machine' - like Subject 16.

Altair = Subject 01
Ezio = Subject 02

Sarari
10-17-2011, 08:46 PM
Sure. Ezio and Altair will meet Desmond face-to-face in the animus. This will be the NEXUS.

It is made possible through memory storage saved onto the artifacts that end up as the hardware of the animus.

'ghosts in the machine' - like Subject 16.

Altair = Subject 01
Ezio = Subject 02
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif OMG! so Altair will meet Ezio and them 2 will meet Desmond?!?! That is just beyond the point of epic proportions!

Bipolar Matt
10-17-2011, 08:57 PM
The Nexus in the Animus may be Altair, Ezio and Desmond figuring out how to communicate with each other across time and space with the Animus as the medium to accomplish it. That will probably be the final step toward Desmond reassembling his mind and arming himself with the information he needs to stop the end of the world.

Sarari
10-17-2011, 09:03 PM
To be honest, I thought they were kinda screwing up the series after Brotherhood, but now I know this is gonna happen, I feel like it's back in place http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.....along with a bunch of other stuff lol.

Saqaliba
10-17-2011, 09:11 PM
HOW EZIO & ALTAIR COMMUNICATE TO DESMOND:

Well imagine it like this theoretical scenario:

I am a Father to an expectant baby (with my wife) but I know I am going to die before the baby is born, so I record a video message to give to the baby.

"Hello Son, this is your Dad"

Years later, the child watches the video and gets the message, but he cannot relay the message back because his father died in the past, before the child was born.

Now that will happen with Desmond in the Animus with Altair and Ezio... They will be able to record a message and relay it to Desmond, but how will he relay the message back to them in the past?

dave93vert
10-17-2011, 09:11 PM
Saqaliba - very fun read, i agree on most of it. however, eve still needs to make the volcano explode to defeat the bad gods.

Jexx21
10-17-2011, 09:14 PM
Dude, there are no 'gods' in this game.

Bipolar Matt
10-17-2011, 09:17 PM
That's a pretty out there theory, Dave. Not sure that really fits into the AC universe or where you got that information?

Sarari
10-17-2011, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
Dude, there are no 'gods' in this game.
That's the term some people use for them :P

I think the animus will bring back the minds of Altair and Ezio back in their own body so that they will speak to Desmond or something like that. Something that has to do with DNA will bring them back lol....in my opinion http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Saqaliba
10-17-2011, 09:27 PM
HOW DESMOND COMMUNICATES WITH ALTAIR & EZIO:

I am an acorn planted into the ground with all the genetic blue-print in me that knows how to become an acorn tree. I become a tree and grow acorns which fall to the ground and ends up planted... repeat over and over again.

"Hello tree, I am your seed"

Ezio and Altair have the genetic blue-print withing them that will eventually become Desmond through ancestral memory. When they touch the animus artifact, not only will it record their message for him, it will open up their ability to see this blue-print also... thus allowing a full-scale nexus - a three way interaction through memory awakening in both directions.

This implies that genetic memory can recall its future, not only its past. Call it Genetic Memory premonition. A kind of sixth-sense clairvoyance. So they will see his conversation with them in the animus and thus they will be able to record their response, which he will witness.

And this three-way interaction will be a Nexus for each. For Desmond it will define his purpose and wisdom. For Altair and Ezio it will be resolve their questions of where the Assassinís order is going. Their glimpse into a future.

Sarari
10-17-2011, 09:36 PM
HOW DESMOND COMMUNICATES WITH ALTAIR & EZIO:

I am an acorn planted into the ground with all the genetic blue-print in me that knows how to become an acorn tree. I become a tree and grow acorns which fall to the ground and ends up planted... repeat over and over again.

"Hello tree, I am your seed"

Ezio and Altair have the genetic blue-print withing them that will eventually become Desmond through ancestral memory. When they touch the animus artifact, not only will it record their message for him, it will open up their ability to see this blue-print also... thus allowing a full-scale nexus - a three way interaction through memory awakening in both directions.

This implies that genetic memory can recall its future, not only its past. Call it Genetic Memory premonition. A kind of sixth-sense clairvoyance. So they will see his conversation with them in the animus and thus they will be able to record their response, which he will witness.

And this three-way interaction will be a Nexus for each. For Desmond it will define his purpose and wisdom. For Altair and Ezio it will be resolve their questions of where the Assassinís order is going. Their glimpse into a future.
I don't know if you're in college or if you're a professor but I understood NOTHING at all of what you just said lol. I'm sorry to ask but can you simplify it for me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. I'm not very strong in vocabulary.

Saqaliba
10-17-2011, 10:45 PM
By using the disks Altair and Ezio will have memories of Desmond.

LightRey
10-17-2011, 11:29 PM

First of all, that really is S16, not Daniel. Escoblades confirmed it for us, that, aside from the obvious reasons, should be more than enough reason to let the issue rest there lest it becomes a red trail discussion.

As for the genetic memory working into the future, no. That's just not how they're making it work. Even if that were possible, even in the game, they'd have figured out they could do that years ago at Abstergo and used it to predict the future instead of looking into the past for clues.

Besides, from what we know about Eagle Vision/Sense it's a far more logical conclusion that TWCB were simply able to predict the future and therefore made the vaults work in similar ways to the seals, allowing them to witness them giving their speeches about what was going on. After all, it's quite obvious that only people that can use Eagle Vision/Sense are able to see and hear them in the vaults.

Saqaliba
10-17-2011, 11:44 PM
Besides, from what we know about Eagle Vision/Sense it's a far more logical conclusion that TWCB were simply able to predict the future and therefore made the vaults work in similar ways to the seals, allowing them to witness them giving their speeches about what was going on. After all, it's quite obvious that only people that can use Eagle Vision/Sense are able to see and hear them in the vaults.

I'll entertain you and lets just say my theory of genetic memory of future events is outright wrong. There still need be some explanation about how Minerva can address Desmond directly more than 600 years before his birth, given that she has been dead for probably even more than 600 years before Ezio; or was she? I seem to remember her implying TWCB were dead long ago. Maybe she meant they aren't in the same dimension anymore or something crazier.

I employ the genetic memory of future events as a theory that fits the ancestral memory narrative and explains this situation.

LightRey
10-18-2011, 12:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Besides, from what we know about Eagle Vision/Sense it's a far more logical conclusion that TWCB were simply able to predict the future and therefore made the vaults work in similar ways to the seals, allowing them to witness them giving their speeches about what was going on. After all, it's quite obvious that only people that can use Eagle Vision/Sense are able to see and hear them in the vaults.

I'll entertain you and lets just say my theory of genetic memory of future events is outright wrong. There still need be some explanation about how Minerva can address Desmond directly more than 600 years before his birth, given that she has been dead for probably even more than 600 years before Ezio; or was she? I seem to remember her implying TWCB were dead long ago. Maybe she meant they aren't in the same dimension anymore or something crazier.

I employ the genetic memory of future events as a theory that fits the ancestral memory narrative and explains this situation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They're dead. It's quite obvious that they're dead since they've stated things along the lines of having to fend off time/death (and failing). Your theory explains the situation, yes, but it doesn't explain why millions of other situations didn't come up. As I said, if that were the case, why is nobody using it? Abstergo could be predicting the future instead of wasting their time on the past.

My best guess would be that either TWCB were able to use statistical analyses to such an extent that they could predict future events with enormous precision or the Sixth Sense somehow allows for them to see (far) into the future.

Either way there's not even the slightest clue that the projections in the vault are in the slightest related to genetic memory.

Saqaliba
10-18-2011, 12:29 AM
They're dead. It's quite obvious that they're dead since they've stated things along the lines of having to fend off time/death (and failing). Your theory explains the situation, yes, but it doesn't explain why millions of other situations didn't come up. As I said, if that were the case, why is nobody using it? Abstergo could be predicting the future instead of wasting their time on the past.

My best guess would be that either TWCB were able to use statistical analyses to such an extent that they could predict future events with enormous precision or the Sixth Sense somehow allows for them to see (far) into the future.

Either way there's not even the slightest clue that the projections in the vault are in the slightest related to genetic memory.[/quote]

Statistical analysis using the animus. If that is the case, then for the same reasons why can't Abstergo tap into this... well.. they did have that P.0.E. that revealed the Philadephia Experiement. And isn't the theory of 'statistical analysis' (chaos theory) more compatible and accurate when you combine the algorithmic predictive function of an artifact with the genetic memory stored in human psycho-somatic entity.

By combining the two - then you could 'Remember the Future'.

My theory is that is how Minerva recorded herself and projected an image into the future and also knew 'clairvoyantly' who Desmond and Ezio are.

That the entire future of mankind is dormant in the DNA of every human. Rupert Sheldrake's Morphic Resonance Fields.

Saqaliba
10-18-2011, 12:34 AM
Minerva says to Ezio: 'We were more advanced in time'

Calvarok
10-18-2011, 12:39 AM
I really don't think that's the case.

I think they just know how to see into and communicate with the future, through technology and through the way they've altered their own DNA/the way their DNA is.

The whole point of the logic of how we see things in the animus depends on it only working backwards. I seriously doubt that Corey May's plan is to pull out of his arse that it works forwards.

This just seems like the worst and most contrived reveal ever, to me.

I believe that manipulation of time is possible in AC, and that TWCB knew something about it.

I also believe that the actual mechanics of this is based entirely on a technological/scientific answer that is actually somewhat plausible.

Saqaliba
10-18-2011, 12:55 AM
elieve that the actual mechanics of this is based entirely on a technological/scientific answer that is actually somewhat plausible.

Hmmm. Yeah, I do think it has two do with technology. The P.O.E. but I think that it would be cool if that was only half of it whilst the other is related to 6th Sense as 'genetic clairvoyance'.

It will be really interesting to see how they explain it. Dimensional loops? Psychic projections? Hmmmm.

LightRey
10-18-2011, 01:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">elieve that the actual mechanics of this is based entirely on a technological/scientific answer that is actually somewhat plausible.

Hmmm. Yeah, I do think it has two do with technology. The P.O.E. but I think that it would be cool if that was only half of it whilst the other is related to 6th Sense as 'genetic clairvoyance'.

It will be really interesting to see how they explain it. Dimensional loops? Psychic projections? Hmmmm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
My theory about the Sixth Sense is that it's a connection to a biological internet if you will.

Saqaliba
10-18-2011, 01:20 AM
Same. That is the idea I was thinking of with Genetic Clairvoyance. All organisms are connected, past, present and future. The animus just makes it possible to bridge those connections. Past, Present and Future. But the sixth sense is in the person.

LightRey
10-18-2011, 01:26 AM
Same. That is the idea I was thinking of with Genetic Clairvoyance. All organisms are connected, past, present and future. The animus just makes it possible to bridge those connections. Past, Present and Future. But the sixth sense is in the person.
Well, that's where I disagree. I just think it's basically identical to the internet in how it works. In my theory it can't get information from the future. At best it can hold information that can help predict it, but no more. Besides, information traveling backwards in time causes quantum information loops, which are supposed to be impossible and I really dislike the concept anyways.

dave93vert
10-18-2011, 08:09 AM
a time line such as the story of our universe, is already written and printed as a finished product from beginning to end. there is no history nor future which has not already happened, we just cant perceive the historic future on that imaginary video casssette because our present mass consciousness is set to our present point of view. but the future is already said and done, if u traveled to the future u would see so. however, a timeline can be affected by Inertia, and thus can be altered. it just so happens that the knowledge of time travel has fallen upon desmond to discover and use to help eve. once eve attains the apple and defeats the gods, time will be rewritten or develop a new branch.
"the truth shall set u free"