PDA

View Full Version : Can't Break The Wall in Cliff/Caverns in the Mist? [Warrior Within]

vkvedam
06-20-2009, 06:18 AM
Hi

I am unable to break the wall in the sand wraith cliff (Past) episode and the base shatters after a moment or so. I tried breaking the chest and then I tried breaking the wall and nothing happened. I tried all these in the slowing down time mode by using sand tanks. I am just wondering whether it's a bug or am I doing something wrong.
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Kousik

kakalukiaJay
06-20-2009, 09:44 AM
You have posted this question in the forum for the current "Next Generation" hints and tips.
You will find the following advice in the proper forum: Prince of Persia - Archives (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/6471096873)

Game: Warrior Within
Objective: Find a Way to the Throne Room (Past)

1) CAUTION: It is important that the objective is what is shown above. Display your in-game map to verify your objective.
Due to a horrible game flaw, you can accidentally get to that location with a sword that is unable to break the breakable wall.

2) In typical game play, it has been a while since you last broke a breakable wall with your Scorpion Sword.
Break the wall the same way that you broke other breakable walls with your sword. On a PC using a mouse, if you try to click your left mouse button twice, that is the WRONG WAY to break breakable walls.
The proper way is to click and hold the left mouse button once for a few seconds. The game will swing the sword once with normal strength and then a second time with enough strength to break the breakable wall.

Enjoy!

It is okay if you post just a "thank you" reply to this message, but if you ask any more questions about the above, please open the existing discussion topic in that forum (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6471096873/m/1861042382?r=3941082382#3941082382) because that is where other game players with a similar question would expect to find their answer.

vkvedam
06-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Thanks a lot! I'll try that and if I find any probs I'll follow the forum rules as you've advised.