PDA

View Full Version : Most epic AC moment/s?

Sarari
11-04-2011, 03:13 PM
From portable devices to consoles, what were your guys' favorite and/or epic moment(s) in all the AC games?

HiddenBlade593
11-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Definetely the start of AC:2 it's such an emotional scene when Ezio and Frederico are ontop of the tower.

"It is a good life we lead brother."
"Ah, the best, and may it never change."
"And may it never change us"

Then we all know what happens, playing through now I tear up when I see that scene...

<span class="ev_code_RED">H-B</span>

WackoJacko_7
11-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by HiddenBlade593:
Definetely the start of AC:2 it's such an emotional scene when Ezio and Frederico are ontop of the tower.

Definatley this ^^

Jexx21
11-04-2011, 03:23 PM
The jump off of the wooden board in AC1 from Masyaf castle.

The jump off the top of the church into a haycart in AC2.

The jump off the top of the building into the Tiber River, and the jump off the first viewpoint in Rome after the siege of Monterigionni.

Sarari
11-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by HiddenBlade593:

"It is a good life we lead brother."
"Ah, the best, and may it never change."
"And may it never change us"

Then we all know what happens, playing through now I tear up when I see that scene...

<span class="ev_code_RED">H-B</span>
I have to agree, that is one of the my favorite scenes in the series, and definitely one of the most emotional.

My favorite epic scene was when Altair did a backwards leap of faith when templars were chasing. I was like "DAMNNN". Too bad they didn't make it for Consul http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif it would've looked amazing.

Sarari
11-04-2011, 03:25 PM
Yes, I also have to agree with Jexx, the leap of faith in AC1 in Masyaf. That was incredible.

Jexx21
11-04-2011, 03:26 PM
What's a consul?

LightRey
11-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
What's a consul?
The (2) consuls are the most powerful figures in the Roman republic. :P

Sarari
11-04-2011, 03:32 PM
Sorry. I think I mis-spelled it. It means, xbox360, ps3, etc.

Jexx21
11-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Oh yea! I remember reading about that in err.. a Rick Riordan youth book.

The Son of Neptune. In it there was this Roman camp that was full of Demigods, and two demigods were the heads of the whole camp. They were the mysterious lost 12th legion I think.

Moultonborough
11-04-2011, 03:37 PM
What's a consul?

I think he meant a "console". But, anyway mine you have to be at the end of AC2. Desmond-Uh-oh Doc. Looks like it's just you and me now." Then Vidic flees like a coward. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

SlimeDynamiteD
11-04-2011, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
What's a consul?
The (2) consuls are the most powerful figures in the Roman republic. :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the testicle are you talking about?

Sarari
11-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Hahahaha Vidic is a little.......you know what I was gonna say :P

He looks so different in his Mulit-player trailer. Quite honestly, I like the way he looked better in AC1 and 2.

LightRey
11-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
What's a consul?
The (2) consuls are the most powerful figures in the Roman republic. :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the testicle are you talking about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sarari said "consul" instead of "console", which made Jexx (sarcastically) question what a consul was, which just happens to be a major political function within the Roman Republic.

Sarari
11-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Sorry for the miss-spell. I'll correct it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Chamboozer
11-04-2011, 08:23 PM
What's a consul?

Dang, you beat me to it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Tzeentch_859
11-05-2011, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Sarari:
Hahahaha Vidic is a little.......you know what I was gonna say :P

He looks so different in his Mulit-player trailer. Quite honestly, I like the way he looked better in AC1 and 2.

Vidic has a much bushier beard this time. He must have big secrets to hide then!
AC 2 Ezio and Frederico and AC 1 fighting Al Mualim's Ghosts and the nine targets recreated. That was a truly shocking moment!

Chronomancy
11-05-2011, 03:26 AM
Putting the disc into the PS3 as soon as you get home from the midnight launch.

misterB2001
11-05-2011, 03:30 AM
The start of ac2 with Federico, the end of AC2 with Minerva

Or maybe when the guards were chasing you in AC1, it actually felt like you were running for your life.

Adeikalam
11-05-2011, 03:39 AM
AC2 charriot chase, which in my honest opinion IS AMAZING.

agitatedchimp
11-05-2011, 03:58 AM
my favourite cut-scene without a doubt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAmfH4b4Zws
(goosebumps whenever i watch)

eagleforlife1
11-05-2011, 04:26 AM
The cutscene from ACR where Ezio is falling through this cavern and opens his hookblade to grapple a piece of wood and the camera pans out to show a huge tunnel and large, flowing river below.

Sarari
11-05-2011, 07:46 AM
LOL all those are epic and cool moments, and some are funny as hell to. Like misterB said hahaha. Running from the guards felt like you were running for your life. That's very true, sometimes I just got a bunch of guards to chase me across the entire city. Hahahaha they never give up :P

Also, the part where Ezio gets his father's robes for the first time, I got goosebumps and I was like http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif hahaha.

I also though it was cool how Ezio was on the platform in the Galata Tower and it broke and somehow he jumped off of it to grab something. And the camera angle just made it even better. That was one hell of an epic moment lol :P. And last, the chariot chase was really cool. My favorite part in that whole mission was seeing the mountains and the views. And then when you fight those guards at the end.

ShaneO7K
11-05-2011, 08:35 AM
Going over to the nearest cliffside in Arsuf in AC1, you could just watch the army marching to battle.

Being hidden behind the curtains of history never felt so true at this moment.

swordxslash
11-05-2011, 08:49 AM
The Modern day ending of Brotherhood. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
dang that was epic, the music gave it that ALMIGHTY FEELING !!

donngold
11-05-2011, 09:06 AM
Completing your assassination successfully and hearing the chase music, u knew **** had hit the fan and was time to get out of there!

Sarari
11-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Yea every time I assassinate a target I run away and it feels so cool. In AC1 I just fought the guards.

Altair661
11-05-2011, 12:44 PM
The beginning of AC1, where Altair escapes and he looks out into Jerusalem, and the end when you fight the illusions of the templars.

In AC2 when Ezio multiplied himself to fight Rodrigo

ACB, the entire Spain sequence

notafanboy
11-05-2011, 12:57 PM
ac: the end of AC1(including the arsulf part) and assassinating Abu┤naqud in his palace

ACII: the scene with Ezio and his bro ontop of the church and the carrige chase.

AC:B : the siege of monteriggoni and the seige of Viana

yly3
11-05-2011, 02:43 PM
AC 1 : Entire Sibrand mission including escaping. It felt somehow unique and seeing terroor in Sibrand's every single move made it so epic

AC 2 : killling the entranced priest on top of that big building. Hearing his speech as you climb again made me feel like a real assassin. I think it was only in te Bonfire of Vonities

brotherhood : I concur on the very ending. Hearing Ezio's Family instantly had such a huge impact. IMO ACB didn't have any really goosebumps moment

Sarari
11-05-2011, 03:52 PM
Yea, ACB didn't have that kind of feeling.

I have another list of cool/epic moments :P:

AC1: That mission where you have to kill that fat templar in his courtyard, and doing a leap of faith off the highest view point in Damascus.

AC2: Going to Tuscany and killing that guy that was on the highest building in that city. I pulled him off the ledge and he had the decent of his life lol.

ACB: The best thing I could think of is when Monteriggioni was under attack in the beginning and that mission where you kill the fat guy at the party. I killed him while I was sitting down lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

dchil279
11-06-2011, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
Going over to the nearest cliffside in Arsuf in AC1, you could just watch the army marching to battle.

Being hidden behind the curtains of history never felt so true at this moment.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

Jexx21
11-06-2011, 09:20 AM
Actually.. I feel a similar feeling to when Altiar jumped off the castle in AC1 when Ezio and Machieavelli join Claudia into the order and when Machieavelli instates Ezio as il Mentore, and they jump off into the Tiber River.

I love jumping off the top of the Assassin Hideout into the Tiber River. It's just like how whenever I'm in Masyaf I have to jump off the top of the castle.

Sarari
11-06-2011, 02:27 PM
The feeling of jumping into the Tiber River felt more open and fun, but jumping off the tower in AC1 felt more epic ;P

xboxauditore
11-07-2011, 03:56 PM
When Ezio Lost Cristina without a doubt. So sad.

"I wish we Could've had a Second chance."

"Rest in Peace. My love" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Jexx21
11-07-2011, 04:11 PM
I feel like ACR will be the most epic, fun, and just plain awesome Assassin's Creed to date.

LightRey
11-07-2011, 04:15 PM
I feel like ACR will be the most epic, fun, and just plain awesome Assassin's Creed to date.
Yeah, for some reason it seems more "grande" than the previous games.

rileypoole1234
11-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Yeah, for some reason it seems more "grande" than the previous games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It does. It seems like the whole scope has just gotten bigger. Everything about it just seems better. I loved the scene at the beginning of AC2, with Ezio and Frederico on the church. I also loved the scenes with Ezio and Leonardo talking and Leo giving Ezio inventions. Sort of a Q and Bond relationship. This may sound prejudice, but I basically love all of AC. Every moment of it.

Sarari
11-07-2011, 08:10 PM
I agree with you Riley, except for Brotherhood. I didn't really feel it.

I also think ACR will be the best game of all. But, I do feel like AC1 is an original, classical, and vintage gave of the series. It's what started the whole series up and got most of the people involved. To be honest, AC1 was literally epic for me for at least 4/5 of the time, despite its repetitiveness

Sparty2020
11-07-2011, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
ac: the end of AC1(including the Arsuf part) and assassinating Al'Mualim in his palace

AC:B : the siege of Monterriggoni and the siege of Viana I agree with both of these parts (fixed a few typos btw). I love that whole major battle feeling. Thanks to videogames it made me feel that looking at it I can say "This is one of the moments that had changed history forever. Thousands of men, cannons, horses, and siege towers but it is my blade that will decide the future of history".

Sarari
11-07-2011, 09:27 PM
Just by looking at trailers and/or demos, I can already tell this game is gonna be the most epic, especially with Altair (I hope). We're not going to play with him much, so I'm guessing for each memory, there's gonna be something huge.

NuclearFuss
11-08-2011, 11:33 AM
The most memorable part for me was probably Ezio's family getting killed. Cause let's face it, we all knew it was about to hit the fan there.

EDIT: Changed my mind. The giant octopus in AC2! That was such a weird moment....

Sarari
11-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Yea, that was really very sad. I remember the first time I saw that cut-scene I was like "NOOOOOOOOO! NO NO NOOO!" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

Gil_217
11-08-2011, 11:53 AM

I love absolutely everything about Assassin's Creed, all games, and I'm so looking forward to AC: Revelations, but I think that no game will ever top Assassin's Creed II for me. That game is beautiful, absolutely astounding

Sarari
11-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Strange. Am I the only one who thinks no AC game will top AC1?

But anyways, I do see how you (along with others) choose AC2 over the rest. It was the most dramatic and in-depth story so far, and the cities were more full of life.

Grandmaster_Z
11-08-2011, 01:22 PM
right when you enter damascus for the first time on your horse and you turn the corner on the hill and you see the city from far away and the music kicks in

Sarari
11-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
right when you enter damascus for the first time on your horse and you turn the corner on the hill and you see the city from far away and the music kicks in
^This definitely. Also, where you're riding out of Masyaf and that horse song comes in. Or when you're riding from guards on your horse in the Kingdom.

Jexx21
11-08-2011, 02:01 PM
Strange. Am I the only one who thinks no AC game will top AC1?

But anyways, I do see how you (along with others) choose AC2 over the rest. It was the most dramatic and in-depth story so far, and the cities were more full of life.

AC1 was the worst game (IMO).. so.. yes.

And actually, Rome had the most life in it in terms of civilians actually doing stuff. Just walk around the countryside and the cities more. It's full of life, much more so than the cities of AC2.

And I'd actually say that AC1 had the most in-depth story. AC2 brushed by a lot of it's events so quickly, it didn't go in-depth on very many parts of the actual story. To get a full in-depth vision of AC2, I'd read Assassin's Creed Renaissance. Brotherhood (Game) also doesn't go as in depth as AC1 did into it's. AC1 covered the whole story of the two months from when Altair had his fall and then his rise back to greatness, even more than the book did.

I'd also say that AC2 and ACB are equally dramatic.

Sarari
11-08-2011, 02:10 PM
I didn't find Brotherhood to be dramatic until the siege of Monteriggioni. That was some intense stuff right there. Also the Cristina memories.

Jexx21
11-08-2011, 02:14 PM
I didn't find Brotherhood to be dramatic until the siege of Monteriggioni. That was some intense stuff right there. Also the Cristina memories.

So.. you didn't find it dramatic until the beginning? I didn't find AC1 or AC2 dramatic until the beginning either.

Sarari
11-08-2011, 02:16 PM
What I meant was, the only parts that were dramatic for me were those things I just listed.

I found a lot of stuff in AC2 emotional, and a lot of stuff in AC1 to be sacred, creepy, but at the same time really fun and cool.

Also the reason the people didn't do much in AC1 was because the animus didn't focus on the surroundings, but only on what Altair saw, heard, and did.

As the animus improves, we see more and more civilians doing something.

Jexx21
11-08-2011, 02:18 PM
You didn't find the whole game dramatic after that? ACB is an awesome game with an awesome and dramatic story.

Come on, not even when La Volpe was going to kill Machiavelli?

EDIT: And the reason why AC1 and AC2 didn't have as many citizens doing stuff wasn't because of the Animus (that may be the in-game reason) but it was because UbiSoft just didn't design the animations yet. Still means that Rome had more life in it :P

Sarari
11-08-2011, 02:25 PM
LOL I know that's the in-game reason :P

I forgot all about him trying to kill Machiavelli. As I said many times before, I rushed through the game and forgot a lot of things.

One mission I thought was really cool was saving that guy who played Jesus in the Colosseum.

Jexx21
11-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Read my PM to see what I would of posted here.

And please do what I ask or I'll be sad forever. D;

Sarari
11-08-2011, 03:23 PM
LOL I'm not motivated to play it. There's to much to do and I don't feel like doing it. Sorry lol.

Skuldpt
11-08-2011, 03:55 PM
ACII funny moment, when Leonardo pranked Ezio, epic!

ACB I can't remember very well but I guess it was on the BANKER sequence, "He saved me, he has money. Where have you been my whole life" and the first time I collected five tomatoes in a row http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

persiateddy95
11-08-2011, 03:58 PM
In AC2 DLCs, when Ezio is making a speech at the end of it, just before it continues back to the main story.

I really enjoyed that speech.

Sarari
11-08-2011, 04:10 PM
That speech was good. But I don't get why he decided to say it after he killed the burning man. It seemed out of place.

LightRey
11-08-2011, 04:14 PM
That speech was good. But I don't get why he decided to say it after he killed the burning man. It seemed out of place.
Why? It seemed perfectly suitable to me. The people just rose up to a dictator many had readily followed. Ezio was simply stating that they should not blindly follow anyone, as the result is something like Savonarola's rule.

Sarari
11-08-2011, 04:18 PM
I forgot half the speech though, so thanks for explaining it to me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ferix79
11-09-2011, 06:02 PM
I think the Revelations trailer with Ezio being led out onto the wooden plank in Masyaf was pretty darn epic. I loved that the music stopped after his hood was taken off and the noose was slowly put over his neck. And of course what followed made it even better.

RedSpider
11-09-2011, 06:42 PM

So.. you didn't find it dramatic until the beginning? I didn't find AC1 or AC2 dramatic until the beginning either.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif This made me laugh so much XD

I have to say I love the moment in AC of going to Jerusalem. I love looking over the city, and coupled with the music (I think it's called 'Entering Jerusalem') it's just amazing.

Despite how much I love all the games soooo much, I kind of agree with Sarari about AC being the best http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Sarari
11-09-2011, 08:11 PM
@RedSpider Thank you! Finally someone who actually agrees with me :P

And the song is Called City of Jerusalem http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I think entering all cities in AC1 were really cool except Acre, and sometimes Masyaf.

**SPOILER**
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">I remember in many interviews that we'll start ACR with Ezio fighting Ottomans in Masyaf which I'm guessing is the scene where he fights them in the trailer.</span>

Jexx21
11-09-2011, 08:19 PM
..He's fighting Templars (which are Byzantine), not Ottomans..

The Ottomans are Ezio's allies..

Sarari
11-09-2011, 08:34 PM
Oh.....my bad.

sp33dd34m0n
11-09-2011, 08:52 PM
Most epic moment:
When Desmond gets out of the Animus and hugs Lucy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Gawd if this is really gonna happen ill get banned. </span>

Sarari
11-10-2011, 02:34 PM
I doubt it :P

LightRey
11-10-2011, 02:38 PM
..He's fighting Templars (which are Byzantine), not Ottomans..

The Ottomans are Ezio's allies..
Not all of them are. Some Ottomans are not on Ezio's side.

Sarari
11-10-2011, 02:40 PM
They're just regular guards. If you do something bad then they'll attack. Other than that they won't do anything.

They might help you if Suleiman or any other ruler orders them to do so.

LightRey
11-10-2011, 02:48 PM
They're just regular guards. If you do something bad then they'll attack. Other than that they won't do anything.

They might help you if Suleiman or any other ruler orders them to do so.
Suleiman is basically competing against his brother for the throne. Ezio'll basically choose Suleiman's side.

Sarari
11-10-2011, 05:21 PM
I'm taking a wild guess but isn't his brother out to get the apple?

LightRey
11-10-2011, 05:22 PM
I'm taking a wild guess but isn't his brother out to get the apple?
The apple is locked away. If he's after an apple it'll most likely be a different one.

Sarari
11-10-2011, 05:26 PM
The apple is locked away. If he's after an apple it'll most likely be a different one.
Don't you remember that there are more than one piece of edens lol?

BlackRose1809
11-10-2011, 05:30 PM
The very end with Ezio and Borgia....to Minerva

LightRey
11-10-2011, 05:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The apple is locked away. If he's after an apple it'll most likely be a different one.
Don't you remember that there are more than one piece of edens lol? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well that's what I said now didn't I? If he's after an apple, he's after a different one than Ezio's. Anyways the main focus PoE-wise seems to be on the seals and Alta´r's library. I see no reason to put in another PoE, especially since Suleiman's brother already has his motivations for what he'll be doing in the game.

Sarari
11-10-2011, 05:40 PM
What's his brother's goal besides become king or w.e.?

And why wouldn't they add another PoE??????? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif it's one of the stories' main points of the game.

Jexx21
11-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Err..

Desmond isn't going through these Ezio memories to find out about a POE, he's doing it to get out of his coma. Ezio probably doesn't encounter another Piece of Eden after Brotherhood, besides the seals (which aren't actually POE's).

LightRey
11-10-2011, 05:45 PM
What's his brother's goal besides become king or w.e.?

And why wouldn't they add another PoE??????? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif it's one of the stories' main points of the game.
Not one to all the TWCB tech there already is in the game, let alone what awaits in Alta´r's library.

His brothers' goal is to become the next Sultan, yes. I see no reason to add a PoE to that. He has motivation enough to be an enemy.

Sarari
11-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Wait, so if there's no reason for the PoE, then why is he going to relive Altair's memories???

Jexx21
11-10-2011, 07:13 PM
..because Ezio is reliving Altair's memories, and Desmond has to relive ALL of Ezio's memories (which includes the Altair memories that Ezio is reliving) until he sexes it up and produces a child that leads to Desmond.

Desmond does need to find the sync nexus of himself, Altair, and Desmond.

Sarari
11-10-2011, 07:27 PM
I meant why is Ezio reliving his memoreis? What does he want?

Jexx21
11-10-2011, 07:36 PM
Answers. He wants to know the secrets of the Assassin order, and what it's all about. He wants to know that what he has done was for the right causes, and he also wishes to know what life could of been like if he wasn't an Assassin.

I have personally watched some of the game on YouTube, and from the first 10 minutes of the game, I'm thinking that ACR is going to make the Assassins and Templars more grey again, instead of black and white. Specifically the opening sequence of the game that gives a recap, because it sounds a little fishy.

Sarari
11-10-2011, 07:54 PM
What do you mean grey and fishy? I bet I'll be in for a huge surprise once I play Revelations, which is somewhere in December http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Jexx21
11-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Grey- can't tell if it is good or bad

Fishy- doesn't seem right, a little off

Err.. I would tell you what I think is fishy about it but I think that might be considered spoilers here. I'll just say that one of the theories that I thought to be untrue I am now rethinking.

Sarari
11-10-2011, 08:21 PM
I don't mind any major spoilers. Go ahead and tell me, I won't mind :P