PDA

View Full Version : Pickpocket

Uchiiha
11-19-2008, 04:04 AM
Hi, just a simple question, how do i pickpocket in the assassins creed game? first i lock onto my taget.. and then what? i feel kind of retaded, trying to pickpocket when all Altair does is follow the stupid man! frustrating.. and for those who wonder, yes my maual is gone, dissappeared the day when i intalled the game '-- I appriciate your help! // Uchiiha

BladeInCrowd
11-19-2008, 04:27 AM
Didn't you follow the training in-game? No matter; Just follow your target discretly and target him in Low Profile, the hold down the Pickpocket button (if your playing the 360 verion, it'll be the red B button) and hold it down untill Altair picks the targets pocket. Make sure that the target is still moving. If they stop, they will turn around and spot you, so the minute a target stops, un-target him/her and walk away, like your just passing him/her, then start again. Hope that helps.

sensationikke
11-19-2008, 04:57 AM
You have to lock the target and then use the free hand buttom. While moving, so they won't spot you.

Maby it will be easier to try it over and go stand their where they'll pass you, lock them and once they pass you, turn around and steal the thing (use free hand buttom)

Anruaee
05-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Well, the right top corner of the screen shows the buttons and says what you can do.